For sale: AR-XA turntable parts, make offer.

Wayner

For sale: AR-XA turntable parts, make offer.
« on: 30 Dec 2008, 10:04 pm »
I'm on vacation over the holidays and I've been working on a project or two and now I want to do a little house cleaning. I know there are some AR-XA table owners here and I have a list of parts If you need something. Most can be had for almost nothing, though I would at least like to get some money for shipping and a little hassle factor, but just PM me an offer and I'll probably go for it.

Here is a list of the goodies:

(1) Tone arm (less head shell), but with ball bearing. One is sold, Thanks Alan.

(1) Tone arm head shell, in perfect condition, with brass threaded inserts for cartridge mounting and the plastic threads to mount the head shell are also in perfect condition. (I may want a little bit for this item).   Pending

(2) Walnut bases. Almost in mint condition. no scratches. No AR badges, (I've got them).

(1) Dust cover. It has the usualy swirl marks, no cracks or chips but has yellowed slightly.

(1) Tone arm holder (improved). I made an aluminum outer sleeve that dramatically improves the appearance and strength of the plastic holder.

(1) Used but not much belt. Pending

(1) 45 RPM adaptor Pending

(1) like new motor pulley for the Hayden motor. The top (smaller) pulley measures 15/16" on outside rim.

Also have some switch capacitors and I think I have 2 motor starting capacitors (the .1 mfd sprague cap for the Hayden motor.

Please keep it simple and lets use Paypal.

Wayner
« Last Edit: 2 Jan 2009, 02:54 pm by Wayner »

Wayner

Re: For sale: AR-XA turntable parts, make offer.
« Reply #1 on: 31 Dec 2008, 01:38 am »
bump

Wayner

« Reply #2 on: 31 Dec 2008, 07:29 pm »
up

themailman

« Reply #3 on: 1 Jan 2009, 05:56 pm »
Do you still have the tonearm with head shell. would u accept an offer of 30.00. thanks again and hope to hear from you.

happy new year

alan

Wayner

« Reply #4 on: 1 Jan 2009, 07:07 pm »
I have an offer (sale pending) for the head shell, 45 RPM adaptor and belt. I Do have the 2 tonearms left, but no head shell.

If offer fails, I will contact you.

Wayner  :D

themailman

« Reply #5 on: 1 Jan 2009, 09:17 pm »
i would take a tonearm and btw is the plastic sleeve in good condition. my buddy hulked it to my arm tube. thanks.

happy new year

alan

Wayner

« Reply #6 on: 1 Jan 2009, 09:30 pm »
Alan,

What plastic sleeve are you talking about, where the tonearm threads into the stem?

Wayner

themailman

« Reply #7 on: 1 Jan 2009, 09:44 pm »
yes, the clear plastic sleeve.

alan

Wayner

« Reply #8 on: 1 Jan 2009, 09:46 pm »
I have another one that is metal. maybe you would rather have that one?

Also, you have a Personal Message.

Wayner

Wayner

« Reply #9 on: 3 Jan 2009, 12:11 pm »
The list is getting smaller:

(1) Tone arm (less head shell), but with ball bearing.

(2) Walnut bases. Almost in mint condition. no scratches. No AR badges, (I've got them).

(1) Dust cover. $40.00 It has the usualy swirl marks, no cracks or chips but has yellowed slightly.

(1) Tone arm holder (improved). I made an aluminum outer sleeve that dramatically improves the appearance and strength of the plastic holder.

(1) like new motor pulley for the Hayden motor. The top (smaller) pulley measures 15/16" on outside rim.

Also have some switch capacitors and I think I have 2 motor starting capacitors (the .1 mfd sprague cap for the Hayden motor.

Please keep it simple and lets use Paypal.

Walnut bases are beautiful and would make a nice base for a table project. They measure about 12" x 16" x 3" (if you need exact measurements drop me a PM). The finish is oiled walnut and are solid. They can be sanded on even more if you want.

Wayner
« Last Edit: 4 Jan 2009, 06:11 pm by Wayner »

Wayner

« Reply #10 on: 4 Jan 2009, 06:10 pm »
I've had an offer for the dust cover, but I have to double box this item (I'll more then likely have to buy 2 boxes. I guess I have to have a minimum offer on this item. Problably like $40 will get it to your house (continental US). I just can't go cheaper or I almost lose on the deal.

Sorry.

Wayner

Wayner

« Reply #11 on: 9 Jan 2009, 09:40 pm »
Still have some parts.

Wayner

Hasco

« Reply #12 on: 22 Feb 2009, 06:57 pm »
Hi,
Do you still have AR Pulley ?
and motor too ?

Thank You,
Hasco

Wayner

« Reply #13 on: 22 Feb 2009, 07:06 pm »
Sorry, no motors or pulleys.

Wayner