List of VSA dealers?

Delacroix

List of VSA dealers?
« on: 30 Dec 2008, 03:27 pm »
There's no obvious listing of VSA dealers available so I thought it might be useful to create a sticky thread here of dealers and locations. I know there are several of you who frequent this forum, so how about giving us a listing of your contact details, web address, products you sell, auditioning facilities etc. Should be useful to others.

SundayNiagara

Re: List of VSA dealers?
« Reply #1 on: 30 Dec 2008, 10:57 pm »
Didn't ya ever wonder why?

htradtk

« Reply #2 on: 30 Dec 2008, 11:18 pm »
Happy New Year everyone,

I purchased my VR-5 Annies from Stansbury audio/video in Millersville, Maryland.
Check them out at: www.stansburyav.com.

Henry

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
« Reply #3 on: 31 Dec 2008, 08:14 pm »
Jack B at Esoteric Audio Video in Houston Tx.. I've been a dealer for VSA approx 11 years and audition only VSA speakers.  I also carry Albert's terrific cable line as well.  In addition to VSA, I carry Bel Canto Design products, Analysis Plus, the Memory Player from Nova Physics Group, Karan Acoustics.  I still have a working relationship with VAC, Acoustic Zen and will be picking up the AudioSpace line of amplifiers.  I keep it pretty simple and limited.  I remain Albert and the VSA family's biggest fan!  I love their products, passion and committment to customers...

Jack Bornstein
Esoteric Audio Video
Houston Tx
713 410-4016

JackD201

« Reply #4 on: 1 Jan 2009, 07:07 pm »
I don't know if this helps since being an international dealer we are listed on the website but here goes anyway.

We've been VSA dealers for 5 years and are distributors for Lamm Industries, LSA Group, Ambience Speaker Systems, Exemplar, Townshend Audio, Critical Mass Systems and dealers of Rega and Accuphase. Like Jab we like our product matrix' simple and synergistic to be able to have the best possible combinations. Of course we are always on the lookout for other makes that can give our clients feasible system design and integrations options. Being in a very small market we maintain close ties with consortium partners that carry other brands such as Audio Research, Manley Labs, Mark Levinson, Jeff Rowland, VTL, VPI, TW Acoustic, BAT, Clearaudio, Koetsu, Dynavector, Graham Engineering and many many more.

A line I would like to explore is the Ayon line of electronics which I feel will work very well with VSA's higher sensitivity models.

disco

• Industry Participant
    • Supra HiFi
« Reply #5 on: 7 Jan 2009, 02:57 am »
We are VSA dealer in Dallas, Texas and have the VR9's, VR4SRMKII, Unifield 3's and Vision Signature center channel on demo. Our lines are Kimber, Kimber Select, XLO, Nordost, MIT, Siltech, Audience, Alpha Core, Harmonic Technology, Acoustic Zen, Analysis Plus,Tara Labs, Elrod Power Cords, Tributaries, Canare, Acoustic Revive, Golden Sound Isolation Cones, Oyaide, Acrolink, Bright Star Isolation Platforms, Shakti, Richard Gray, ISOCLEAN, ExactPower and Sound Application. Halcro, Esoteric, Dartzeel, Denon, ASR, Luxman, B&K, BlueNote, Adcom, Cary, Parasound(+Halo), Electrocompaniet, EMM Labs, Audia Flight, Music Hall/Shanling, YG Acoustic Speakers, LSA Speakers, Von Schweikert Speakers, Velodyne, JL Audio, ATI, Magnum Dynalab, VPI, Aerial Speakers, Monitor Audio, Snell, Nola(Formerly Alon), Runco, DVDO, Pioneer Elite,Earthquake, LG, Samsung, Toshiba, InFocus, Knoll, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, JVC, Sony, ASC, HRS, Grand Prix Audio, Billy Bags Audio Stands.

Call me anytime,

Scott Warren
Advanced Home Theater
Plano, Texas
(972)754-8359
www.advancedhometheater.com

mikel51

« Reply #6 on: 10 Jan 2009, 03:00 am »
who is the VSA dealer in Des Moines   :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Delacroix

« Reply #7 on: 7 Feb 2009, 01:44 am »
 High End Palace of Miami FL has just announced itself as a VSA dealer: http://www.highendpalace.com/

Dimfer

« Reply #8 on: 7 Feb 2009, 02:07 am »
Hi,

I am the youngest son of JackD  :icon_twisted:. I am a new VSA dealer. I also carry Lamm products, Nova Physics Memory Player, Core Audiophile Furniture, Trodt Audio & Critical Mass Systems.

I am in sunny Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

Fernando Dimailig
Dimf's Hi-Fi
780-266-9149
www.dimfs.com

I hope you did not believe the first sentence.

Albert Von Schweikert

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
« Reply #9 on: 12 Feb 2009, 02:40 am »
I wish to add our newest dealer in the Los Angeles area, Manny Aguilar of The Sounds Of Excellence.  He can be contacted at (626) 919-5453.  He carries VSA speakers, along with trade-ins like Wilson, Magnepan, Martin Logan, Kharma, and Revel.  His line of electronics includes VAC tubes, Spectron digital, MBL solid state, Moscode tube/solid state hybrid, and affordable Audio Space tube amps.  Manny is willing to sell VSA speakers on a 90-day trial basis for those customers who don't have a local dealer but wish to hear the speakers for an extended period before committing.  He will also pay your air fare and hotel if you wish to visit Los Angeles to hear his "sounds of excellence."  Recently, he hosted a very influential customer from Romania who purchased a $250,000 system after a 4-hour demo.  Manny has also sold several extremely expensive systems to Hollywood producers, many of whom are house-hold names.  His store has virtually every Von Schweikert speaker system on demo!

StansburyAV

« Reply #10 on: 13 Feb 2009, 09:43 pm »
Albert so you know StansburyAV is the place to go for Von Schweikerts on the east coast:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

seadogs1

« Reply #11 on: 14 Feb 2009, 12:33 am »
Why isn't there a list of dealers? If one wanted to spread the joy why wouldn't you publish a list of dealers? I see someone wants to know if there is a dealer in Iowa; what if he or she is a potential buyer. And what about other parts of the country, are there only buyers on the coasts?

SundayNiagara

« Reply #12 on: 14 Feb 2009, 10:55 pm »
"Why isn't there a list of dealers? If one wanted to spread the joy why wouldn't you publish a list of dealers? I see someone wants to know if there is a dealer in Iowa; what if he or she is a potential buyer. And what about other parts of the country, are there only buyers on the coasts?"

Because there aren't very many!