Itunes/Iphone?

chgolatin2

Itunes/Iphone?
« on: 27 Dec 2008, 08:55 pm »
I can't get my song and videos on my iphone to sync with my itunes?  Every time I try to sync, well all of my music doesnt seem to transfer over to itunes.  Any help would be appreciated...  Oh by the way, I had my phone worked on and ever since that well, I can't seem to get a proper sync with Itunes.  Don't know if the settings are messed up or if Itunes is?  I can't figure it out

Crimson

Re: Itunes/Iphone?
« Reply #1 on: 27 Dec 2008, 09:06 pm »
Did it work properly before you got your phone worked on? Try smaller playlists.

chgolatin2

« Reply #2 on: 27 Dec 2008, 09:14 pm »
Everything worked fine b4  :scratch: dunno

yooper

« Reply #3 on: 27 Dec 2008, 10:42 pm »
Every time I try to sync, well all of my music doesnt seem to transfer over to itunes. 

It sounds like your trying to take music from your iphone and move it to iTunes, is this what your trying to do?.  Or do you mean transfer music from iTunes to iPhone?  I assume the latter since the first method isn't supported by Apple, although it is possible to do.

If the latter, are you running the latest version of iTunes and is your iPhone running the latest software?  If not, which versions are you using?  Are you running the software via a Mac or Windows?

Mark

chgolatin2

« Reply #4 on: 7 Jan 2009, 08:24 pm »
I no longer have the iphone  :x :scratch: