WTB: Logitech Slim Device(or modded Modwright transporter)(still looking)

audio_pro

Hi
I am looking for a used one Logitech Slim Device which is retail at 1999$(not the squeeze box which is retail at 300$). Color isn't matter.
The device needs to work perfectly.
My budget for Slim device is 1200$ - 1300$

for the modwright transporter, plz let me know your price
I have positive feedback on audiogon
if you have one, plz private me to lobster_king84@yahoo.com
Thanks
« Last Edit: 4 Jan 2009, 08:51 am by audio_pro »

ajayrav

Re: WTB: Logitech Slim Device(or modded Modwright transporter)
« Reply #1 on: 17 Dec 2008, 12:19 am »
Hi
I am looking for a used one Logitech Slim Device. Color isn't matter.
The device needs to work perfectly.
My budget for Slim device is 1000$

if you have one, plz private me to lobster_king84@yahoo.com
Thanks

I'm confused; a couple of days ago you were willing to spend $2K on an unmodded transporter.  What exactly are you looking for?

Hi everyone
I am looking for a good used cd transporter to enjoy music during this Christmas. I can pay up to 2k $ for your transporter.
The transporter needs to be universal voltage or 220V voltage.
If you are planning to sell one, plz let me know

my yahoo mail is lobster_king84@yahoo.com

gongos

« Reply #2 on: 17 Dec 2008, 04:39 am »
I have a fully modded out Squeezebox 3 for sale by Bolder Cables. Has all the the top of the line mods and is less than a Transporter and bet it sounds a hell of a lot better. Send me a PM for your dream player.

audio_pro

« Reply #3 on: 18 Dec 2008, 12:12 am »
Hi
sorry for the confusing
I posted two WTB post. One is for my friend who is looking for the CD transporter. He can't access the forum because his country lock the IP of the forum

This post WTB is for me. I am looking for a Slim Device or Modded Modwright(basically not a CD) so i can stream the music from my Laptop

orientalexpress

« Reply #4 on: 26 Dec 2008, 03:08 pm »
I have a fully modded out Squeezebox 3 for sale by Bolder Cables. Has all the the top of the line mods and is less than a Transporter and bet it sounds a hell of a lot better. Send me a PM for your dream player.
That is a pretty bold statement,Have u heard a mod wright transporter before? :roll:

lapsan

ted_b

• Volunteer
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
« Reply #5 on: 26 Dec 2008, 04:26 pm »
Gongos didn't specifically say Modwright (modded) Transporter, he was referring to stock I believe.  And some have reported that the well-modded SB3's do sound better than a stock TP.  Doesn't seem too far fetched at all.  Now, putting an SB3 up against Dan's $3800 modded TP, well it's kind of unfair, given the investment differences. 

Audio_Pro, if you get a MW TP for your budget, you would be stealing (or taking possession of stolen goods).   :D

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #6 on: 26 Dec 2008, 04:44 pm »
That is a pretty bold statement,Have u heard a mod wright transporter before? :roll:

lapsan

A fully modified Bolder SB3 setup sounds better in all areas to my ears than a stock Transporter.  I think Gongos' package represents an outstanding value and great sonics!

I don't ever recall seeing a stock Transporter selling for around $1000, but you can always get lucky (especially these days).

George

gongos

« Reply #7 on: 27 Dec 2008, 05:06 am »

I was referring to stock. Must have missed where I said Modwright. :scratch: