Ridge Street Audio Designs HOLIDAYS PROMO...Unbelievable!

Robert C. Schult

Subject: Holiday Announcement!!! From Ridge Street Audio Designs.

Just in time for the holidays, Ridge Street Audio Designs is pleased to announce it's long
awaited promotional products line. We were able to get only 3 coffee mugs with our logo.
They are sold out! However, We have 2732 Ridge Street Audio Designs Soup Spoons!
These are audiophile grade soup spoons with a sterling silver plating, sculpted handle and
our "deep dip/wide rim" spoon end for easy soup use. If you would like, for $49.49, we can
carve your name(!) on it with the Ridge Street Audio Dremel Tool! We will need your
name, not our name, for this as there has been some confusion.  With Christmas coming,
at $69.95 each, what a perfect gift for each of your family members and audiophile friends!
Order yours today![/b]

REVIEW....

Manufactured by What's It Like In Your World Products, Inc. Makers of Distinctive Alternative Audio Hardware.

Sa-dono

« Reply #1 on: 25 Nov 2003, 02:19 am »
But the most important question, will it make the aural experience of eating my soup more musical? :lol: How about cereal as well? :mrgreen:

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #2 on: 25 Nov 2003, 06:43 am »
Question #1, Will it work in all types of soup, or just selected soup? Question #2, Has the "Soup Nazi" reviewed this spoon ? Thanks for a speedy reply( its starting to get cold!)  :lol:

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #3 on: 25 Nov 2003, 10:24 am »
I suspect what's going on here is Robert so loved the spoon I sent him that he's cleaning house. Did you make mine our new favorite spoon now Robert? :thumb: Regards, Robin

MaxCast

« Reply #4 on: 25 Nov 2003, 12:42 pm »
:lol:

mattybumpkin

Soup Spoon
« Reply #5 on: 25 Nov 2003, 03:18 pm »
Robert,

I don't see any arrows on the spoon showing directionality.  How are we to know which way to use it?

Happy T-day,

"M"

Robert C. Schult

« Reply #6 on: 26 Nov 2003, 08:57 am »
I don't see any arrows on the spoon showing directionality. How are we to know which
way to use it?

Good Point! If you find yourself bending over to use the spoon, you're going in the wrong
direction and your using the spoon wrong. I'm glad you brought this up because now I'm
thinking "Injury Disclaimer" :o .

If you're out there, can you help me with this Nat?

Gordy

« Reply #7 on: 26 Nov 2003, 09:48 pm »
Perhaps a sorbothane grip would help distinguish directionality and help prevent carple tunnel.  Are these things safe to be used in the shower?

thorman

directional arrows
« Reply #8 on: 27 Nov 2003, 10:53 pm »
Hey Robert : I guess we all know there's no need for arrows.We know exactly where you should stick it huh? Have a great holiday buddy!