Black Dynamite revisited

ajzepp

Black Dynamite revisited
« on: 26 Nov 2008, 03:11 pm »
Okay, since my other posting was cast into the intergalactic waste bin by the Big Fish, here is a more acceptable version of the trailer for those who are interested. I can't wait to see this flick!

www.blackdynamite.com

launche

• ...on being an audiophile...no.
Re: Black Dynamite revisited
« Reply #1 on: 27 Nov 2008, 02:52 am »
Looks better than the new Bond movie, count me in.
When does the movie get released?

jimdgoulding

« Reply #2 on: 27 Nov 2008, 05:43 pm »
I love stuff like this.  Anybody seen Robert Townsend's "Hollywood Shuffle"?  That is side splitting hilarious.  When I saw it in the theater there were four black ladies behind me.  I got the distinct feeling that after awhile, they didn't think I should have thought it was as funny as I did.  This was THEIR movie, after all.  Man, I was laughing my fool head off.  Loved that Siskel and Ebert take off!  This looks hilarious, too.  Cheers.

ajzepp

wushuliu

« Reply #4 on: 19 Jun 2011, 03:01 am »
I have just seen this film a few weeks ago. It is my new favorite movie. It is full five stars. If you are not familiar with 70s blacksploitation films then it is probably not going to be as entertaining, but for those who are it is as good as it gets. Amazingly well done from the uncanny (or too canny) replication of cinematography and sets to the perfect timing of Michael Jai White's delivery. I know not everyone will spaz out with glee at fighting smack in the orphanage as I did, but I have to spread the love of this movie.

There are great additional shorts at fightsmackintheorphanage.com in the Media section.

ajzepp

« Reply #5 on: 19 Jun 2011, 05:00 am »
I have just seen this film a few weeks ago. It is my new favorite movie. It is full five stars. If you are not familiar with 70s blacksploitation films then it is probably not going to be as entertaining, but for those who are it is as good as it gets. Amazingly well done from the uncanny (or too canny) replication of cinematography and sets to the perfect timing of Michael Jai White's delivery. I know not everyone will spaz out with glee at fighting smack in the orphanage as I did, but I have to spread the love of this movie.

There are great additional shorts at fightsmackintheorphanage.com in the Media section.

:lol:  Hell yeah, this film rocked!! Nice to see someone else enjoyed it :)