- SOLD - Canon 30D D-SLR and EF-S 17-55mm f2.8 Lens

MarkR7

- SOLD - Canon 30D D-SLR and EF-S 17-55mm f2.8 Lens
« on: 25 Nov 2008, 10:37 pm »
It was nice to see that Nathan allows "for sale" posts in Eye-Fidelity for photo equipment, and to be honest, I can't remember if I saw a FS for photog stuff yet or not. 
So maybe I'm first (or maybe not)....but, here's what I have up for sale, due to the recent purchase of a "full frame" Canon 5D.... :drool::

A Canon 30D body, in excellent to like new condition:
- I'm the original owner, purchased less than two years ago (January '07, for $1100+)
- Never needed service, everything works perfectly
- Clean sensor.... no dust bunnies!
- No scratches, scuffs, etc.
- Conservative use since I'm not a "pro", but the occasional hobbyist; never went on "vacation" with me
- very low mileage; less than 1950 shutter activations (I never "reset" the count!)
- It will come with everything included in the original box, including the box. (note: you provide the compact flash memory, which is really cheap now-a-days)
- Serial no. => 122xxxxxxx
- Asking $495 (includes shipping within Cont. US; from the Chicago area) plus Paypal

AND

A Canon EF-S 17-55mm f2.8 IS Lens
- Also the original owner of this lens; purchased about a year ago (January '08 from B&H)
- Excellent condition, flawless glass
- Nice, sharp lens
- No scratches, scuffs, etc.
- It will come with everything included in the original box, including the box.
- Serial no. => 359xxxxx
- Asking $795, (includes shipping within Cont. US; from the Chicago area) plus Paypal

I have no problem listing on Ebay in order for you to capitalize on the super 25% Live.com rebate (save $200!!), and as long as all my fees are covered. :D

Local pickup - no problem, and encouraged! :D

:beer:

Ain't she a beaut!

« Last Edit: 1 Dec 2008, 03:59 pm by MarkR7 »

MarkR7

Re: FS: Canon 30D D-SLR and EF-S 17-55mm f2.8 Lens
« Reply #1 on: 26 Nov 2008, 03:58 pm »
Wednesday a.m. bump

Hugh

• Industry Participant
    • Angel City Audio
Re: FS: Canon 30D D-SLR and EF-S 17-55mm f2.8 Lens
« Reply #2 on: 1 Dec 2008, 03:08 pm »
How much for both?

MarkR7

*SOLD* Canon 30D D-SLR and EF-S 17-55mm f2.8 Lens
« Reply #3 on: 1 Dec 2008, 03:58 pm »
Hello Hugh.... both have sold on Ebay (I'm sure due to the 30% live.com rebate!).

Thanks,
Mark