FS: JAS Audio Odin Speakers * ACCUTON CERAMIC DRIVERS * KHARMA

anthony a.

Up for sale are a mint condition pair of JAS AUDIO ODIN speakers in premium finish. These speakers use the same ceramic drivers that are found in Kharma loudspeakers. They are the accuton driver and very expensive. I have never heard a better sounding speaker and I have owned some of the best. They are natural and dynamic, but with a delicate touch. Soundstage is the best I have heard from any speaker, including electrostatics. And the bass output and extension is phenominal. My room is large and I sold my subwoofer after placing these in it. Unfortunately, I am downsizing my system and going with JAS AUDIO bookshelf speakers so these are for sale. Bought from an authorized dealer with warranty and receipt. Price is negotiable so give me an offer. These currently retail for $10,000.

http://www.charismaaudio.com/gallery26.html

http://www.charismaaudio.com/Odin.html

http://www.jas-audio.com/Joomla_en/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=21&Itemid=9

Asking $6000 CDN ($5000 USD) OBO. 
« Last Edit: 26 Jan 2009, 02:26 am by anthony a. »

anthony a.

anthony a.

carusoracer

Very Nice looking speakers with quality components.
I would luv to hear the JAS sound too bad not many folks have them to hear in the Midwest.

Good luck with the sale!

anthony a.

BUMP

anthony a.

Bump

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
WOW, absolutely stunning Anthony. :o Looking at these makes me wonder what you'd possibly replace them with that'll surpass this eyecandy? :)

Cheers,
Robin

Mariusz

Very nice speakers. From my experience, they match very well with top Raysonic gear.
I have spend with them a whole three days during last year CES. Jas own 845/211 monos sound also excellent with these.

Good luck with the sell.

Mariusz

anthony a.

thanks for all the comments.  yeah these speakers are beautiful in person and in personality aa.  they sound awesome with both ss and tube gear.  since im trying to downsize my system, i am looking to sell these and buy the same ones (and finish), but bookshelf version.  although i would have to get a sub then and these ones have thunderous bass response.  i will keep them if i get no offers, but otherwise asking 50% off retail.

machinemol

Anthony,
How long have you had this pair of Odins? How much power are you driving them with? If I were to make an offer, what would be the shipping arrangements and cost to New Jersey in the US? Do you still have the original triple boxes?
Dan

anthony a.

PM sent.

anthony a.

Re: FS: JAS Audio Odin Speakers * ACCUTON CERAMIC DRIVERS * KHARMA
« Reply #11 on: 26 Jan 2012, 06:51 pm »
These speakers are still for sale.  I couldn't let them go because of how amazing they sound.  Have to move and these must go.  $4000 obo.  These retailed for $10k when bought.

machinemol

Anthony,
Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Unfortunately, I already bought another pair of speakers (Volents VL2 Paragons). They are lovely though not up to the Odins level.
I will keep you posted if it works out that I can buy another pair, as I really love the Odins.

Thanks,
Dan