Bargain Hunters; Cables, DIY, etc. check this out

Mike Dzurko

Bargain Hunters; Cables, DIY, etc. check this out
« on: 18 Nov 2008, 03:12 pm »
We’re in the process of a complete inventory and decided it was a great time to “clean house” as well.  We’re adding a second B-stock page to list some GREAT stuff. Note, this page is under construction with a LOT more content that will be added daily. So check back often.  I’m posting the link here today to give the AC Forum gang a heads up. If you see something you want but the price isn’t up yet or the shopping cart isn’t ready, PM me to reserve.

- We have many $$$$ worth of DH Labs cables.  Theses cables might have been ordered/built for customers who changed their minds, or used in one of our rooms for a short time, etc. They are all in like-new condition, but marked down at LEAST 30%!

- We have a number of drivers that were ordered for testing, or we are simply overstocked. Scan Speak, SEAS, AC, and Vifa. Great prices!

- We’ve got boxes of component parts; resistors, capacitors, inductors, etc. that we’ll add as soon as we complete inventory

- We may be adding some speakers. These are either discontinued, or working prototypes, etc.

- There’s more misc. stuff that needs to be inventoried and listed. Most of this won’t be added for days or weeks.

B-stocks now on three different pages, main page:
http://www.audioc.com/specials1/specials.htm
« Last Edit: 9 Dec 2008, 09:31 pm by Mike Dzurko »

Mike Dzurko

Re: Bargain Hunters; Cables, DIY, etc. check this out
« Reply #1 on: 18 Nov 2008, 06:50 pm »
Since we've gotten this question a couple times already . . .

Yes, we have a LOT of cables available in various models / lengths. It will probably take us 3-7 days to get them all listed etc. If there are some particular cables you are interested in ordering, PM me and I'll see if we have those available or something close. Thanks!

And, to once again emphasize these are all virtually like new. In fact many have never been used.