VMPS Stocking Stuffer Special

John Casler

VMPS Stocking Stuffer Special
« on: 18 Nov 2008, 02:44 am »
Can you beleive it?  Turkey day is fast approaching and Santa is warming up his sleigh.

Brian has a list of all of you who have been Naughty and Nice, and is offering it to the highest bidder. :lol: :lol:

But in any event the message is, B has ask that I post his first Christmas offering.

Our Ambiance Tweeter has been quite popular and that slowed a bit when the price went to $249.  So Brian has a Stocking Stuffer (if you have a huge stocking) of a pair of the AMBIANCE TWEETERS for $199 plus $14 shipping.

This will run until Christmas Eve, but don't wait too long if you want them before Christmas, since B has a lot of work to do this year for CES/THE SHOW in Vegas. aa

tbrooke

Re: VMPS Stocking Stuffer Special
« Reply #1 on: 18 Nov 2008, 01:29 pm »
After I saw this post I went back and read some posts on the ambiance tweeter and noted in the positive feedback review they mentioned the possibility of using them facing forward. I wouldn't do this on my RM-30s but I thought this might be an idea for the old 626 I use for my center channel. It might help it blend with my RM-30' s - sort of a poor man's LRC.

Does this make sense?

Tom Brooke

John Casler

Re: VMPS Stocking Stuffer Special
« Reply #2 on: 18 Nov 2008, 07:51 pm »
Hi Tom,

It certainly would boost the HF energy from 5Khz up, but obviously wouldn't increase much below that.

This might make dialog more detailed and crisp.

Or for $549 you could pick up an LRCjr, and move the 626 to the rear to make a 6.1.