• Industry Participant
Discless is on the cover of MSN.com
« on: 14 Nov 2008, 04:09 pm »

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
Re: Discless is on the cover of MSN.com
« Reply #1 on: 14 Nov 2008, 04:50 pm »
Thanks for the link, I'll read it at lunch too.
I wonder if this means we'll be seeing SqueezeBoxes at Wallyworld soon.  :scratch:
{Like tube amps at Circuit City}

Bob

Dan Driscoll

« Reply #2 on: 14 Nov 2008, 05:52 pm »
It looks like a nicely detailed set of instructions. I haven't done any ripping for a while, Tirade ripped my entire collection for me about 8 months ago. But I've bought a number of new CDs since then that I need to add, so I'll give this a shot.

Mike Dzurko

• Industry Participant
« Reply #3 on: 14 Nov 2008, 09:17 pm »
Dan:

I just started ripping my collection last week and it has gone way easier than I was expecting. I think I ripped a couple hundred CDs in the first couple of days . . .

viggen

« Reply #4 on: 14 Nov 2008, 11:44 pm »
I ripped a few hundred in the first week then only about 10 CDs in the last few months...

Dan Driscoll

« Reply #5 on: 24 Nov 2008, 05:03 pm »
I deleted my old version of EAC I had and then followed the instructions from the article. It went pretty smoothly and I was ripping in less than 30 minutes. The only thing I did differently was the naming convention. Since I already have hundreds of ripped CDs, I maintained the naming style Tirade used.

It's not a great tutorial and experienced users shouldn't bother. But for new or occasional users it's not bad.  :thumb:

Dan