Bybees in stock?

mca

Bybees in stock?
« on: 21 Nov 2003, 05:45 am »
Just wondering if your Bybees are in stock now, last I heard, they were on backorder for awhile. I plan to purchase an inline for the digital out on my DVD2900 and also a RF inline for use with my DishTV setup.
If I use the RF on my dish with my Mits Diamond TV, will I need to have another ISF calibration done to it?

Wayne1

Bybees in stock?
« Reply #1 on: 21 Nov 2003, 03:50 pm »
I have plenty of the small Bybees on hand.

I placed an order yesterday for more of the larger Bybees. They should be here no later than Monday.

I should be able to get any of the inline purifiers built, broken-in and out the door within a week of ordering.

There is a possibility that you MIGHT want to have the set recalibrated. You would just have to observe the results yourself. I didn't see the need for my set, I just really liked the extra blackness and "snap" to the colors.

If you are only going to add the RF purifirer to the sat system and recalibrate it, then your other sources may be off calibration.

You may want to also get some more inline purifiers to add to the component or s-video inputs, as well :D

mca

Bybees in stock?
« Reply #2 on: 22 Nov 2003, 04:25 am »
I'll get an order in this weekend and see what they do for my system.  
I have a BPT 2.5 arriving on Monday that has them in it also. I also just placed an order from Louis at Omega for a pair of Grande 6's that I would like to try them out on. If things work out good I would love to try them on my component cable. And maybe on this, or that, and a couple here and there...  :D