the Italian hifi sistem....photos

tergeste70

the Italian hifi sistem....photos
« on: 7 Nov 2008, 06:00 pm »
hello, my name is Luciano, Italian audiophiler, I want to make to see you the photos of the hi-end systems of my club: CATS (club audiophilers Tergeste seventy) I hope will appeal to you
http://www.milossaluciano.com/gli%20impianti%20degli%20amici.htm
there are 6 pages with hundred photos
excused for my English

bluemike

Re: the Italian hifi sistem....photos
« Reply #1 on: 7 Nov 2008, 06:02 pm »
Luciano
Molto bellisimo

Grazie  :green:

Bhasi

« Reply #2 on: 9 Nov 2008, 12:36 pm »
Ciao Luciano!

Thanks for sharing.  It's really nice to see some Italian-made components, too, for a change!  I began my 'journey' while living in Como in the 90's but couldn't afford any of the great local products at the time, and so just lusted after them in the pages of Fedelta' del Suono, Audio Review, etc. 

By the way, you've got some great magazines there (I used to love the impossibly long, philosophical editorials in some of them!), as well as the superb Amadeus with it's 'free' classical CD every month: so much better than our BBC Music Magazine, in my humble opinion. 

I'd forgotten what a big following McIntosh and Tannoy have there (unlike here in the UK). 

Those of your members who don't live alone must have - in some cases - VERY understanding partners or families!  Do audiophiles there talk about WAF (wife acceptability factor)?  Is there an equivalent expression in Italian?

Anyway, thanks again for the great photos.

Whitese

« Reply #3 on: 9 Nov 2008, 04:12 pm »
I absolutely love these systems....the excellent components, but it all seems to lack the pretentiousness and cold feeling rooms many nice systems reside in.

thanks for the pics...i enjoyed them quite a lot.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #4 on: 9 Nov 2008, 04:17 pm »
Obviously, I too like these systems very much. Our showroom is now occupied by many fine Italian manufactured products as well as our own manufactured products named after our Italian heritage

tergeste70

« Reply #5 on: 9 Nov 2008, 08:16 pm »
Ciao Luciano!

Thanks for sharing.  It's really nice to see some Italian-made components, too, for a change!  I began my 'journey' while living in Como in the 90's but couldn't afford any of the great local products at the time, and so just lusted after them in the pages of Fedelta' del Suono, Audio Review, etc. 

By the way, you've got some great magazines there (I used to love the impossibly long, philosophical editorials in some of them!), as well as the superb Amadeus with it's 'free' classical CD every month: so much better than our BBC Music Magazine, in my humble opinion. 

I'd forgotten what a big following McIntosh and Tannoy have there (unlike here in the UK). 

Those of your members who don't live alone must have - in some cases - VERY understanding partners or families!  Do audiophiles there talk about WAF (wife acceptability factor)?  Is there an equivalent expression in Italian?

Anyway, thanks again for the great photos.

Ciao
thanks for yours compliment,  it is a great honor , make to see the photos, of Italian systems, also to You and others audiphilers
WAF is international  :D, in Italian does not exist a similar expression

tergeste70

« Reply #6 on: 9 Nov 2008, 08:20 pm »
I absolutely love these systems....the excellent components, but it all seems to lack the pretentiousness and cold feeling rooms many nice systems reside in.

thanks for the pics...i enjoyed them quite a lot.

thanks,  much kind
 it would appeal to me to receive the photos of your systems, I could make a web page all dedicated to the systems of your country, would be much beautiful

Luciano

tergeste70

« Reply #7 on: 9 Nov 2008, 08:24 pm »
Obviously, I too like these systems very much. Our showroom is now occupied by many fine Italian manufactured products as well as our own manufactured products named after our Italian heritage

beautiful, I see that you have Italian products, the audio Eventus optimal, beautifulst your products is beautiful to see that the names are Italian :D

tergeste70

« Reply #8 on: 10 Nov 2008, 12:06 pm »

beautifulst :thumb:,  I want many systems and many photos from the USA, friends you send other photos to me of other systems
please :D :drool: