SOLD: SB3 w-Bolder Analog Semi Statement Mods (Enthusiast Mods w-VH Bypass Caps)

ebag4

FS: SB3 w-Bolder Analog Semi Statement Mods (Enthusiast Mods w-VH Bypass Caps)

I am making some changes to my system and am selling my SB3 to finance some of these changes.

This unit was originally modded by Vinnie (RWA).  His mod at the time included Auricap caps on the back of the unit, because of this there are 4 small holes on the back cover (see pics) where the cap leads use to enter the unit.  The Vampire (?) RCAs that Vinnie used are still in use as Wayne didn't see any reason to replace these.

Here is what Wayne has said about this mod level:
The "semi-statement mod" uses the same output coupling caps as in the Statement: BlackGate N in Super E configuration with V-Cap bypass. I feel that this mod gives most of the sound of the Full Statement for less money.

There is a small scratch on the left side of the brushed aluminum, I have tried to get a pic of it (see below).  It is not noticable unless you look closely.

The unit will ship with my Hosfelt linear brick power supply and remote control.  I have the original box.

This unit works perfectly, sounds great and is in good condition.

Asking $600.OBO plus shipping and 3% for Paypal.  Ships from 47136

I have 100% positive feedback on Agon and Ebay under Edbag4, I have also had numerous positive transacations with other ACers.

Thanks for looking!
Ed

« Last Edit: 14 Nov 2008, 06:09 pm by ebag4 »

ebag4

Weekend Bump ^^

ebag4

Going to Agon on Monday. If you are interested make me an offer.

Best,
Ed

ebag4

Now reduced to $510. plus shipping and Paypal fee.

Thanks,
Ed