Force XL in Satin Black, very limited stock

Mike Dzurko

Force XL in Satin Black, very limited stock
« on: 4 Nov 2008, 02:08 pm »

We are running very low on the popular Satin Black Force XL cabinets.  More are not scheduled to arrive for months, (probably well into 09) . We do have a good stock of the luxury Piano Black cabinets in stock.

griller

Re: Force XL in Satin Black, very limited stock
« Reply #1 on: 4 Dec 2008, 01:21 am »
Mike, or other ACI dudes, any of these babies left? Got a friend who has heard my pair of Force and is now in lust.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #2 on: 4 Dec 2008, 12:44 pm »
Mike, or other ACI dudes, any of these babies left? Got a friend who has heard my pair of Force and is now in lust.

Griller:

I know we have some B-stock, not sure if we have any new satin black cabs or not. I'll check when I get to the shop tonight. We have a good stock of Piano Black . . .

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #3 on: 9 Feb 2009, 02:09 pm »
When I was digging around the warehouse this weekend I found 4 more Force XL Satin Black I didn't know we had . . . they'd been buried behind a row of Piano Black.  :duh: So, if anyone is looking, give us a shout!

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #4 on: 10 Feb 2009, 10:44 pm »
The new ones are all sold . . .  one very nearly perfect B-stock left (you won't be able to tell what makes it B-stock :)

Joel Oakley

« Reply #5 on: 5 May 2009, 05:33 am »
I'm curious when we might expect some more satin black Force XL.  I'm interested in buying one, but I don't think I can quite swing the extra $200 for the piano gloss.

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #6 on: 5 May 2009, 05:41 am »
I'm curious when we might expect some more satin black Force XL.  I'm interested in buying one, but I don't think I can quite swing the extra $200 for the piano gloss.

Satin black Force XL for $500 here. :thumb:

Cheers,
Robin

satfrat

• Restricted
« Reply #7 on: 5 May 2009, 05:44 am »

Gloss black Titan XL for $675 here. :thumb:

Cheers,
Robin

Joel Oakley

« Reply #8 on: 5 May 2009, 05:48 am »
Thanks for the links, but I actually have already contacted that seller (of the Force) only to find that it was already sold (though he did not update the audiogon listing to indicate that it was).

As for the Titan, I'm not sure I can convince my wife to get something with a footprint that large, but perhaps. :)

satfrat

• Restricted
« Reply #9 on: 5 May 2009, 05:54 am »
Thanks for the links, but I actually have already contacted that seller (of the Force) only to find that it was already sold (though he did not update the audiogon listing to indicate that it was).

As for the Titan, I'm not sure I can convince my wife to get something with a footprint that large, but perhaps. :)

That's 1 incredibly low price for a gloss black Titan. Low enough so it's tempting to replace my gloss black Force XL with it. :duh: It's really not that much bigger ya'know, 10" driver verses 12" driver and the cabinet's only about 5" bigger all the way around.

Cheers,
Robin

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #10 on: 5 May 2009, 12:03 pm »

Joel:

I'm afraid it will be quite a while. PM me, we can help you out a bit on the price of Piano Black  :D

Joel Oakley

« Reply #11 on: 6 May 2009, 04:38 am »
Mike,

Thanks for offering to help out on the price, but I was able to find a slightly used Titan XL in piano black for a good price (not the one posted before by the way - it's still up for grabs).  More importantly, I was able to convince my wife on the Titan.

I'm really excited about giving ACI a try...hopefully the Titan will be as nice as all the reviews indicate.  If so, maybe someday I'll be able to convince her on stereo subs :).

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #12 on: 6 May 2009, 03:00 pm »
Congrats Joel, you'll love it!