Experience the Zohan

mcullinan

Experience the Zohan
« on: 2 Nov 2008, 12:32 am »
Dont mess with the Zohan!

Or Your pants when you see this lil treasure!

Dammn!
Heaven by Emmanuelle Chriqui
Mike  :P

mca

Re: Experience the Zohan
« Reply #1 on: 2 Nov 2008, 04:29 pm »
Is she in the movie? Maybe it will be worth watching...

mcullinan

« Reply #2 on: 2 Nov 2008, 05:02 pm »
yep she be in the movie. The movie had a few laughs, the end was kind of pulled out of nowhere but w/e.
Mike

launche

• ...on being an audiophile...no.
« Reply #3 on: 2 Nov 2008, 06:26 pm »
I wouldn't see the movie just to see her, if I recall the pictures posted here were sexier than anything she did in the movie.  But if you're a Sandler fan this movie is a safe watch, a had some good laughs.  You know good adolescent humor.  I saw that Zack and Mira make a... movie and I laughed more at Zohan.

BobM

« Reply #4 on: 2 Nov 2008, 11:42 pm »
Zohan was only surpassed in badness by Norbit. And by badness I mean "how do I get back the last 2 hours of my life".

mcullinan

« Reply #5 on: 3 Nov 2008, 12:24 am »
Norbit had zero laughs, at least there were a couple in the Zoh. haha. Though I really liked the previous Sandler effort. Shit at least hes not boring people to tears with a jump into drama.  It was average, but she adds a couple points.. couple.. 2... hooters.
Mike

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #6 on: 3 Nov 2008, 12:57 am »
Jeez, what is she?  Fifteen maybe?

mcullinan

« Reply #7 on: 3 Nov 2008, 02:49 am »
Yeah shes 31 going on 15. Like me except my ass if matted with dingled fur.
M

Bigfish

« Reply #8 on: 9 Nov 2008, 10:47 pm »
Zohan was only surpassed in badness by Norbit. And by badness I mean "how do I get back the last 2 hours of my life".

We rented this POS this weekend and my wife said it was totally stupid and went up stairs to watch cooking shows.  Me, I watched it but as far as a rating - pass it by on the Blockbuster Shelf.  1 star out of a possible 5.

Ken

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #9 on: 9 Nov 2008, 11:00 pm »
Like me except my ass if matted with dingled fur.
M

Too much information!
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Woodsea

« Reply #10 on: 29 Nov 2008, 02:43 pm »
This is a typical Sandler movie, except he is getting long in the tooth.  Very stupid premise, terrible villain (and I like the actor's other stuff).  Some of the gags were spot on, most overshot their mark by a factor of 10 on good taste.  1/5.

John Casler

« Reply #11 on: 29 Nov 2008, 05:29 pm »
Though I really liked the previous Sandler effort. Shit at least hes not boring people to tears with a jump into drama. 

Hi Mike,

Did you miss "reign over me"?  A little syrupy, but not too bad.  I'd go at least 3/5 for a Sandler film.

Don Cheadle was also very good in it.

ajzepp

« Reply #12 on: 29 Nov 2008, 09:20 pm »
Though I really liked the previous Sandler effort. Shit at least hes not boring people to tears with a jump into drama. 

Hi Mike,

Did you miss "reign over me"?  A little syrupy, but not too bad.  I'd go at least 3/5 for a Sandler film.

Don Cheadle was also very good in it.

How about Punch Drunk Love, too? I thought that film was very well done.

anthony a.

« Reply #13 on: 2 Jan 2009, 10:32 pm »
haha, not a bad one.  i laughed a lot a few times, overall its a typical sandler movie.  don't expect much but a few funny parts and one liners.

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #14 on: 3 Jan 2009, 02:24 am »
Generally Sandler's work sends me fleeing from the theater screaming in agony.  The only thing I've ever seen him in that I could stand was Spanglish.

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #15 on: 3 Jan 2009, 02:30 am »
I wasn't moved as I usually am with an Adam Sandler movie. I do love the guy myself, even some of his more serious works but this movie was so-so for me, didn't dislike it but it didn't trigger my funnybone either. 2.5 out of 5 stars. :|

Cheers,
Robin

The Dude

« Reply #16 on: 4 Jan 2009, 07:15 am »
Another stupid movie trying to deliver a message.  Idiotic.