Sold - Sony dvp ns 999 es

Jampot

Sold - Sony dvp ns 999 es
« on: 30 Oct 2008, 04:07 pm »
I have a Sony dvp ns 999 es to part with. It is in its original packing and is complete with instruction manual, remote, SACD sampler disc, power cord, s-video, component and composite video leads. There are some marks on the top of the unit from stacking but the facia is blemish free and the player works fine.

Of course it doesn't have HDMI and the component video out is limited to 480p but as sd players go the picture is excellent. It does have coax and optical output for connection to a receiver, processor or DAC, but also converts 'in the box' and has 5.1 analogue out as well as dedicated stereo outputs.

It is a full function SACD and CD player and it was for experimenting with SACD that it was purchased second hand about 10 months ago.

One sold recently on A'gon for $225 so I think that may be a reasonable price. Shipping from 10580 will be extra but I will accept payment by paypal and absorb the fees. Shipping weight is 28lbs, but in the outer box I propose to ship it in the UPS dwt is 35lbs. Local pickup is possible.

I can email pictures if required.

Jim
« Last Edit: 28 Dec 2008, 09:38 pm by Jampot »

Jampot

Re: Sony dvp ns 999 es For Sale
« Reply #1 on: 1 Nov 2008, 06:38 pm »

It's got to go...

Jampot

Re: Sony dvp ns 999 es For Sale - price drop
« Reply #2 on: 29 Nov 2008, 08:22 am »
This is set up for US (and similar) mains voltage and I am reluctant to ship it to the UK in January with the rest of my gear.

Any takers at $175 plus shipping?

Jim

timind

• permanent vacation
« Reply #3 on: 29 Nov 2008, 02:49 pm »
Is this one black or silver face? Also, I'm assuming there are no issues with the player reading discs.

Jampot

« Reply #4 on: 29 Nov 2008, 05:15 pm »
Black face.

CD, SACD, and DVD disks play without any problems. I confess I never tried disks burned at home.

Jim