It's been a tough year!

Mag

It's been a tough year!
« on: 24 Oct 2008, 05:41 pm »
It's been a tough year financially. Having to pay off my Sony NS9100ES, Bryston BCD-1. Yamaha RX-1700 and new computer with monitor. But I finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. At the end of this month I will have all my audio stuff paid for and will only have 2007 taxes left to pay. :thumb:

Next year I'm planning, after I get some money in the bank and ahead of the game. I'm thinking of getting either a BDA-1 or 2B SST to replace my 3B-ST in my MC/HT setup, or both. And more new music of course! aa

One must be prepared to sacrifice and endure some hardships in order to acquire hi-fidelity home audio. 8)

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: It's been a tough year!
« Reply #1 on: 24 Oct 2008, 07:24 pm »
At the end of this month I will have all my audio stuff paid for and will only have 2007 taxes left to pay

Sorry to be posting in another manufacture's forum but that line is a classic. Paying off your audio equipment and THEN worry about taxes. Some of us still have priorities straight. :thumb:

Viajero5000

Re: It's been a tough year!
« Reply #2 on: 24 Oct 2008, 08:02 pm »
haha, well Mag, wasn't it you who once said (after being strangled in your taxi) that life's too short, so live it while it lasts! good to see you're practicing what you've been preaching.... trust me, you've got it all sorted mate!  :)