Wadia 830 CDP with Wadia’s new p Upgrade, Digital Input Board...

Alwayswantmore

Wadia 830 CDP with Wadia’s new p Upgrade, Digital Input Board &
Heavy Metal Remote Control...

I'm the original owner, in a smoke-free and pet-free environment. There are virtually no visible imperfections or marks on the front, back, top or sides. The bottom has normal wear from isolation systems I’ve used.

Retail pricing for this Wadia 830, including options, was about $4,500. You can Google Stereophile and Wadia 830 for full product review.

INCLUDED

> Upgraded w/ Wadia’s new ‘p’ power supply [$500 option -- details below]
> Upgraded w/ Wadia Digital Input Board, so you can use the 830 as a DAC
> Upgraded w/ Wadia Heavy Metal Remote Control
> Balanced & RCA outputs
> Variable output and user adjustable gain settings, eliminates need to purchase a separate line-stage or preamp
> Teac stable platter drive transport (to my knowledge this was also used in 860/861)
> Factory double boxed, user manual and original power cord

WADIA p UPGRADE (from Wadia’s Web Site)

“The p Upgrade for the Wadia 830 / 301CD enhances the already stunning sonic capability of these units. Isolated paths are used to separately address and dramatically improve both the digital and the analog power supplies of the main decoding circuit. Reserve capacitance is significantly increased and power line isolation and filtering are both improved by an order of magnitude.

The results – extended low frequency performance, improved micro and macro dynamics, blacker backgrounds, and an expanded soundstage with pinpoint three dimensional images. The p upgrade offers truly exciting improvement at a cost effective price.”

PRICING

$1,500 & I'll pay shipping in continental US. (firm and fair)
Please add 3% for Paypal fees
Shipping from 29715
Prefer shipment within continental US
I will send larger pictures on request

FEEDBACK

I have excellent feedback on Headfi under Alwayswantmore.

I have some seller feedback on Audiogon under same name.

I also do regular posts on AudioCircle under same name.

Thank you for looking! Kent
« Last Edit: 23 Oct 2008, 01:51 pm by Alwayswantmore »

Alwayswantmore

Price reduced to $1,550. Or for $1,600 I will include the Transparent Audio Super power cord listed under cables and such here on AudioCircle.