FS: Accustic Arts CD Player Model 1

AVguy

FS: Accustic Arts CD Player Model 1
« on: 18 Oct 2008, 10:32 pm »
Since 1996, Accustic Arts of Germany has been producing fabulous sounding and great looking equipment that has attracted enthusiastic reviews from all over the world. I have provided a link to a review and access to their website below.

For sale here is a Model 1 CD player, in beautiful condition. The Model 1 is a 96 kHz/24bit upsampler using top quality DACs and the best Philips transport available, in a beautifully built and heavy chassis, with both single-ended and balanced outputs. Accustic Arts first issued this chassis as a top quality transport that had a great reputation, and this CD player also has two types of digital outputs if you want to use it that way. The mirrored top drawer that slides open for inserting CDs has the AA logo in glass that glows a cool blue when turned-on.
This player has been sitting in a box for the last couple of years, after being used at one CES event, and it's excellent cosmetic condition indicates that. It looks NEW.
The AA Model One player sold for $6500.00; you can have this one for only $3600.00. Email me for photos.

Bank Draft, Money Order or Wire Transfer preferred. If buyer wants PayPal, buyer pays fees.

Includes:
original box and packing materials, remote control, manual, power cord, white gloves

http://www.accusticarts.de/pages/en/reviews_fr.html

Check my Feedback at Audiogon (spit) under Golden_ears