Free S/H On DH Labs orders over $75

Mike Dzurko

Free S/H On DH Labs orders over $75
« on: 14 Oct 2008, 11:29 am »

FREE S/H in the Continental U.S. for all DH Labs orders over $75  :D

* Your shopping cart invoice will show a shipping cost that we will manually remove before charging your card. On Paypal orders we will manually issue a refund to your account for the S/H charges when the order is processed.

Joe_K

Re: Free S/H On DH Labs orders over $75
« Reply #1 on: 17 Oct 2008, 01:46 am »
Mike, Thanks for the info, you're too good to us  :D

I have a couple of quick questions on the DH wire perhaps you or anyone could answer:

I'm considering making some interconnects, when I see things labeled "PRO" in audio I normally cringe, how good is the Pro Studio wire? Is it better for us music lovers than the BL-1? I could only find one review of the Pro wire.

Has anyone with a Maestro tried any cable other than the stock ST-100?

Comments, suggestions?

Thanks,
Joe

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #2 on: 20 Oct 2008, 12:10 am »
Joe:

Great questions, give me till tomorrow to catch up a bit and I'll get back to you  :D

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #3 on: 20 Oct 2008, 07:50 pm »
Joe:

My impression is that the Pro Studio is similar in performance to the Air Matrix.  The Air Matrix is only sold in factory terminated form, and the Pro Studio is only sold in bulk (unterminated) form. . . . great for DIY.  Both cables use DH Lab’s Air-Teflon Matrix dielectric.  The thickness (diameter) of the Pro Studio is a little smaller, which allows it to fit into a wider range of RCA connectors. . . . this is certainly important in many pro applications. It may be important in some consumer apps as well.  The Pro Studio and Air Matrix are both better than the BL-1.

As far as the Maestro, if the run is significantly longer than 10' there will be some benefits to using a higher guage wire or multiple parallels of ST100.