FS: Bel Canto S300i

04dgmsilv

FS: Bel Canto S300i
« on: 13 Oct 2008, 11:36 am »
Up for sale is my Bel Canto S300i integrated amp (B&O ICEpower, no heat, little power draw).  I am the second owner of the amp and would rate it at 8/10 on the audiogon scale.  The only issue with the unit are small cracks on the VOL buttons on the remote that do not affect functionality.  I did not use the remote in my system as I just programmed my Harmony remote to simulate the codes.  The amp itself is in excellent condition (9/10).  Included are the original manual and all packaging (double boxed).

I am selling this amp to free up some cash as I purchased a Modwright Transporter for my main system.  I have been primarily using this integrated in my A/V system driving Onix Mini Stratas.  I also have run it on the main system with a stock transporter and Zu Druids, great low end drive with this combo.  My main system has a DIY First Watt F3, which I do prefer overall, but if I had paid retail prices for the F3, I would think twice about which one I was selling for sure.  I would likely loose much more money selling the DIY unit, so here we are.

There are not many 'proffesional' reviews out there on this particular model, but the S300 has been reviewed many times.  The S300i has the same dual mono amp architecture as the S300, but is preceded by a preamp with four inputs.  Additionally, this unit can be updated by Bel Canto with an internal UBS DAC, SPID/F DAC or Phono-Pre.

Terms: $1150 shipped (CONUS) via Fedex Ground/Insured.  Paypal fees additional (3%) or MO accepted.  Firm.

04dgmsilv

Re: FS: Bel Canto S300i
« Reply #1 on: 18 Oct 2008, 01:47 pm »
Great Integrated, open to reasonable offers, but no trades at this time, thanks.

04dgmsilv

Re: FS: Bel Canto S300i
« Reply #2 on: 21 Oct 2008, 06:33 pm »
SOLD!