Poster Frames?

ajzepp

Poster Frames?
« on: 10 Oct 2008, 08:33 pm »
Any of you guys know of a good place to pick up some black poster frames? I don't want anything expensive, but would like to avoid those cheap plastic press-on borders, too. Say under $50 per frame if possible. I have some cool posters I'd like to put up in my new place.

Thanks!

EDIT: Actually, they don't need to be black, per se. Just something that looks nice for a reasonable amt of money :)

dguarnaccia

• Will work for imaging
Re: Poster Frames?
« Reply #1 on: 11 Oct 2008, 05:45 am »
Aj,

Not sure if you found anything yet, but I'm using these frames from Michael's craft stores. I'm not sure if you have these in your area, but I picked a bunch of these up fairly inexpensively and they worked pretty well... http://www.michaels.com/art/online/displayProductPage?productNum=fl0083&channelid= for about 10 bucks a piece.  Here is a shot of my movie rooms with the posters in em...

ajzepp

« Reply #2 on: 11 Oct 2008, 04:12 pm »
Cool, didn't even think about Michaels....thanks :)

Phil Taylor

• Home Theater Systems
« Reply #3 on: 17 Oct 2008, 04:13 am »
Aj,

Not sure if you found anything yet, but I'm using these frames from Michael's craft stores. I'm not sure if you have these in your area, but I picked a bunch of these up fairly inexpensively and they worked pretty well... http://www.michaels.com/art/online/displayProductPage?productNum=fl0083&channelid= for about 10 bucks a piece.  Here is a shot of my movie rooms with the posters in em...

Nice clean looking setup there DG... I like the nice towers, curtains and the bass traps. Just wondering is that a little portable TV/Boombox in the lower right corner?  Oh - and nice poster frames too.

JP78

« Reply #4 on: 17 Oct 2008, 07:25 pm »
ikea. in the store if not online.