concert dvd's

rosconey

concert dvd's
« on: 16 Nov 2003, 09:29 pm »
i noticed there are alot of concert dvd's out now-have the led zep one :rock: , will be picking up the dave mathews at central park tuesday, might get AC/DC live at donington also.not sure about  the stones though-any other good ones i dont know about  :?:

mca

concert dvd's
« Reply #1 on: 17 Nov 2003, 02:21 am »
If your a fan of Rush, the new DVD "Rush in Rio" is great!

Sintz

Dave Matthews at NY?
« Reply #2 on: 24 Nov 2003, 04:23 pm »
I didn't know that was out on DVD!
Where can you pick it up?

(I have their Listener Supported DVD along with the Folsem Field DVD, both HIGHLY recommended). Quality is excellent on the Listener SUpported, and very good on the Folsem Field DVD.

Also, U2 and Joe Satriani both have good quality Concert DVDs out.

Please PM me to let me know where to get the DMB Live at NY DVD!

Thanks!

boxhead

concert dvd's
« Reply #3 on: 24 Nov 2003, 05:37 pm »
Try the Stevie Ray Vaughn Live at El Mocambo. Pure unadultered guitar playing at the venue that has hosted the Stones,Rush and others.

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
concert dvd's
« Reply #4 on: 24 Nov 2003, 08:38 pm »
Satch's "Live In San Franciso" is amazing, an astonishing performance from Joe and Stu Hamm.  The sound is pretty good too.

I love that silver chrome guitar! :P

Hantra

concert dvd's
« Reply #5 on: 24 Nov 2003, 09:07 pm »
Well, 24 Nights is a freaking GIVEN.  

But. . . A new one that is a must-own is the Cure Trilogy set.  It is amazing.  All three albums in the trilogy performed in one show in Berlin.  

And they nailed it.  What an amazing show, and an amazing tribute to 20+ years of Cure.  A warning to any fans though, Smith says the next album will probably be much DARKER than Bloodflowers.   :o   We may have to get a support group going just to listen to it. . .  :lol: