FS: 80GB Black IMOD, RS HORNET Headphone Amp, and ALO 22G Cyro Cable

paul g

Hey Audiocircle community,

FOR SALE is my following set up:

-80GB Black IMOD (all original packaging and usb power cord included)
-ALO AUDIO 22G CYRO CABLE
-Ray Samuels HORNET Headphone Amp (original rechargeable batteries and power adapter/charger included)

I have the IMOD stacked on top of the ‘HORNET’ Amp that’s held together via Velcro (removable if desired) and the 22G Cyro cable connects between them (SEE PICTURES BELOW). 
         I purchased the IMOD and 22G cable from ALO Audio approximately 5-6 months ago.  The HORNET Amp was purchased from Ray Samuels Audio around the same time.  The IMOD is protected from scratching with a Martin Fields clear screen protector.  ALL items are in ‘like-new’ physical condition and Function Flawlessly (I treat them like a baby).  I am selling these combined pieces of equipment because, as a college student, I can only afford the new speakers I want with the money I’d get from this sale.
         The prices I bought these items for are the following:  The 80GB IMOD cost me $495 at aloaudio.com and the 22G Cyro cable cost me $99.  The HORNET Amp cost me $370 at raysamuelsaudio.com.  And lastly, the screen protector cost me $16.  This makes a total of $980 that its worth. 
         Given it’s condition (mentioned above) and the limited availability of IMOD’s on the market, along with the convenience of getting all these items as one package-deal free of shipping (which I will pay for), I thought the following would be a fair price: $830 ($150 less than what I originally paid excluding various shipping charges).
         If you want to become more familiar with these items before buying, I suggest reading several online reviews via a google search (or visit aloaudio.com and raysamuelsaudio.com).  Beyond that, I’m happy to answer any other questions or concerns you may have. And finally, a Recap:

PRODUCTS: Stated Above
PICTURES: See Below
S & H: I will pay for S & H within the continental U.S. (ships from Denver, CO)
PRICE: $830

(Note: as audio circle suggests, when making the final deal, I may want speak with the potential buyer by telephone in order to eliminate risk for both me and the buyer and to make sure the transaction goes smoothly.  Thanks, Paul.)