For Sale: Pearl Jam: Live at Benaroya Hall Four Record Vinyl Box Set

TjMV3

Pearl Jam: Live at Benaroya Hall Four Record Vinyl Box Set:

Very Limited Edition and Extremely Rare.    Highly Sought After (by Pearl Jam fans). All Vinyl Records Never Played. No Needle Has Touched Their Surfaces.

On both top corners of the set's exterior Box, there is a slight squish thanks to the Shipping process. Also, the back end has a roughly 5 inch splitting. Again due to shipping.

But the vinyl sleeves are perfect and the vinyl is as Mint as the day it was pressed and packaged.

Price is .....$725.00 USD.  Payment method is United States Postal Service Money Order,  by Registered Mail.

Price includes shipping and full insurance of $725.00,  within the intercontinental United States. Those outside these parameters will be required to pay at least half of the shipping price, depending on location/ price.

Box Set will be placed into a larger box and packed with protective packing material....to the gills. 

The potential buyer from Sunday afternoon backd out (never heard back from him at all ),  so I relisted this.

« Last Edit: 10 Sep 2008, 04:42 pm by TjMV3 »

jipper

Sounds expensive.  What did the album cost from the fan club (Ten Club)?  Was the band selling it for charity?  I would be surprised if the band sold this album for 725.00.  But I guess all things become collectible sooner or later.  It is strange to see this when PJ does everything they can to sell concert tickets and other products at fair prices.  Maybe I am missing some important detail about this particular album?

Good luck with your sale.

TjMV3

Sounds expensive.  What did the album cost from the fan club (Ten Club)?  Was the band selling it for charity?  I would be surprised if the band sold this album for 725.00.  But I guess all things become collectible sooner or later.  It is strange to see this when PJ does everything they can to sell concert tickets and other products at fair prices.  Maybe I am missing some important detail about this particular album?

Good luck with your sale.

This is just one of many examples of the going price for this Box Set.  Most if not all of your questions can be answered right here......

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=302426

It is a highly sought after collector's item and my price is actually lower than what at least two people paid for it and a little higher or in the general ball park of what other's paid.

Please don't thread crap my ad. 

If you have an issue with my price, you have a few options.

1) Contact me through a PM and address your problem with me in a civil manner,  in private.

2)  Don't buy it.  No one's forcing you to buy it.

3)  Just simply walk away from the ad. 

Thank you.

Horse2345

Yeah the problem is you origianlly listing it at $300 thenm when people want to buy it you jack the price up. Theres a place called EBAY for that crap.

TjMV3

To set the record straight...............

I have a right to change my mind and change the sale price if I become aware of information regarding worth,   previously unknown,  to me.

Actually it was a friend of mine from the pearl jam message board,   who contacted me and gave me the heads-up,  that the going price for this Box Set was much higher and that I should change my asking price.   After he saw you guys posting in this thread....

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=302450

He also made me aware of this thread....

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=302426

The timing of the way it occured was this.

He saw the thread on the pearl jam message board,  with a link to my ad here at the Circle.  And he knows my username,  here. 

So he called me on the phone when I wasn't home.  When I arrived home,   I checked my ad and PM box.   

And I had one PM from " captainspaz91  " (the first guy who contacted me regarding this when it was $300.00) and I responded to him.  He wouldn't agree to use the payment method I stated in the ad.   So no deal with him was ever made.   

So I never had a deal with anyone for that $300.00 price. 

I called my buddy back (from the pj board) and he filled me in on the worth of the box set and directed me to the PJ board (those two threads). 

The only guy I had a deal with was from a different forum (audio asylum),  where I have the same ad;  for the $725.00 price.

And he contacted me by my ISP e-mail.  I hadn't heard from him or recieved payment since Sunday. 

So, I re-listed,  today.

Only this afternoon did he finally call me and inform he had to back out.  Which is fine.  It's his right to change his mind and sometimes things happen in life.  I understand that.

My buddy from the PJ board was right.   

Obviously all of you people are new members here at the audiocircle,  who came over and joined;  specifically for this BH Box Set or to create trouble.

He told me it was likely some you PJ fans would come in here and send me hate mail or try to sabotage/disrupt my sale ad. 

TjMV3

Bump.....Still Available

Whity

I missed the original ten club sale but managed to get one a couple years later for $500 off ebay, I would happily have paid twice that as it has appreciated everyday since I bought it and will continue to do so!

alphawolf

is this still available???

please respond if it is...