Exciting News from Red Wine Audio!

jrebman

Re: Exciting News from Red Wine Audio!
« Reply #20 on: 4 Sep 2008, 04:01 pm »
Michael,

If you do decide to come, do look me up and let's try to get together.

-- Jim

Canyoneagle

« Reply #21 on: 4 Sep 2008, 04:04 pm »
Hi Jim,  will do!
I'm not quite sure if I will be able to swing it, but I will DEFINITELY try!
Cheers,
Michael

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
« Reply #22 on: 4 Sep 2008, 05:16 pm »
This is GREAT news!

I read that you will be pairing RWA with WLM at the RMAF this year.  The LaScala's have been on my shortlist for speakers I'd like to hear with the 30.2.
Hmmmm........ It is tempting me to make the 9-hour drive from Salt Lake City just to hear the combo! 

Grats on the new partnership!

Hi Michael,

I'll have the WLM La Scala Monitors at RMAF, and Diva (floorstander) as well.  Combined with the new RWA gear, Room 543 is one you are not going to want to miss!  8)

Hope to see you and many others there!

Vinnie

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #23 on: 5 Sep 2008, 05:58 am »
Vinnie....

I'll have the WLM La Scala Monitors at RMAF, and Diva (floorstander) as well.  Combined with the new RWA gear, Room 543 is one you are not going to want to miss!

Will you have any beer Vinnie ?  :beer:  :jester:

Looking forward to hearing the combo again...sounded nice at the Rave.. :dance:

Chris

denjo

« Reply #24 on: 5 Sep 2008, 06:11 am »
Hi Chris

I think wine (not white but red) will go better with Vinnie's branding!

Best Regards
Dennis

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #25 on: 5 Sep 2008, 07:34 am »
Hi Chris

I think wine (not white but red) will go better with Vinnie's branding!

Best Regards
Dennis
True Dennis....
OK....Red Wine and Austrian beer.... I'll drink to that....:thankyou:  :lol:

Canyoneagle

« Reply #26 on: 5 Sep 2008, 01:44 pm »
Yaaa,  a guut time VILL be hatt by all, yaa?

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #27 on: 16 Sep 2008, 04:14 pm »
Who else will be coming to RMAF?  Please visit us in Room 543.

Tom Hills of Hudson Audio is also joining us and will be bringing the analog rig.  I know
the turntable will be by Scheu Analog of Germany, and will feature the new 24Vdc motor
and of course I made a custom battery power supply for it  :green:

We are working on our own phonostage, but I cannot promise that we'll have a prototype
ready in time for RMAF...  :oops:

See y'all there!  8)

Vinnie

sabes

« Reply #28 on: 20 Sep 2008, 11:13 pm »
Congratulations Vinnie on your becoming the exclusive North America distributor for WLM loudspeakers.  I purchased WLM La Scala's (the floorstanders) to pair with my Signature 30. 2 almost exactly a month ago, and I couldn't be happier.  My listening room is about 21' x 18', with openings to an adjacent hallway and dining room, and I have either auditioned or owned a lot of speakers over the years, including Devore Gibbon 8's and Zu Druids.  I have found the La Scala's to be very open and dynamic, with great bass and tone.  I really appreciate their ability to portray all of the richness of tone of an instrument or voice, in a very natural manner.  I purchased them for this reason, but I was pleasantly surprised to learn how open and dynamic they are.  I am picky about the quality of the treble, and I found the treble of the La Scala's to be smooth and to have body (i.e., cymbals sound substantive, not tinny); the paper tweeter probably has something to do with this.  I don't have any relationship with WLM or any dealer, and I would note weaknesses if I had found them, but I haven't.  They are without doubt the best speaker for my taste and room/equipment that I have listened to.  I am glad that you are there to back up the brand in the US.

I just had the pleasure of visiting Vinnie and listening to the WLM la scala monitors via the isabella, 30.2 and vinnie's laptop, and I heartily concur with these observations of the la scala's - wonderful speakers.  Even more impressive, however, was the synergy among the rwa electronics (30.2 and isabella) and the wlm's - this system just breathes as one - natural, open, vital. I've heard louis' fine speakers with vinnie's gear and, as special as that combination is, this pairing with wlm surpasses it.  In fact, I much preferred the la scala's to the devore's vinnie previously had been playing with his sig gear. Congratulations and thanks, Vinnie - your RMAF audience is in for a real treat! Now back to counting my pennies and planning for not only the isabella but the la scala's as well!

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #29 on: 22 Sep 2008, 05:58 pm »
I just had the pleasure of visiting Vinnie and listening to the WLM la scala monitors via the isabella, 30.2 and vinnie's laptop, and I heartily concur with these observations of the la scala's - wonderful speakers.  Even more impressive, however, was the synergy among the rwa electronics (30.2 and isabella) and the wlm's - this system just breathes as one - natural, open, vital. I've heard louis' fine speakers with vinnie's gear and, as special as that combination is, this pairing with wlm surpasses it.  In fact, I much preferred the la scala's to the devore's vinnie previously had been playing with his sig gear. Congratulations and thanks, Vinnie - your RMAF audience is in for a real treat! Now back to counting my pennies and planning for not only the isabella but the la scala's as well!

Hey Sabes,

Thanks for visiting and your post.... those WLM La Scalas + RWA Isabella/30.2 are a pretty magical pairing and we'll definitely have this at RMAF!  8)

Glad you enjoyed it!

Vinnie