Jeff Rowland Design Group - Factory Tour

dcstep

Jeff Rowland Design Group - Factory Tour
« on: 4 Jun 2008, 05:10 pm »
Jeff Rowland Design Group dealer Soundings sponsored a field trip for customers and friends to visit JRDG headquarters in Colorado Springs last week. We also visited Vertec Tool, maker of Rowland's incredible chassis.

I drafted some blog entries about the trip and Soundings posted my notes along with a few of my pictures on their blog at:
Soundings' Blog

Dave

Philistine

Re: Jeff Rowland Design Group - Factory Tour
« Reply #1 on: 4 Jun 2008, 05:49 pm »
Dave,
Thanks for the link.
JR gear doesn't get much air time on this forum, if you have any feedback as an owner I'm interested in how it performs.

dcstep

« Reply #2 on: 6 Jun 2008, 05:26 pm »
At viewer request, there are more pics up now:  :D
Soundings Blog

dcstep

« Reply #3 on: 8 Jun 2008, 09:45 pm »
Dave,
Thanks for the link.
JR gear doesn't get much air time on this forum, if you have any feedback as an owner I'm interested in how it performs.

Sorry that I didn't get back to you quicker. I saw your question then somehow forgot about it.

Not to talk up another forum, but Audiogon Forums has lots of JRDG discussion lately, particularly about the Continuum 500 which I review and the Capri pre-amp which Guido Corona of TAS does a limited review. Go over there and search the Forums for Jeff Rowland Capri and Continuum and you'll find a lot. My user name over there is also Dcstep.

Dave