Planned review of Omega SuperHemp in 6 Moons

Flashman

• Devialet Expert 220 Pro and Vivd Oval 1.5s
Planned review of Omega SuperHemp in 6 Moons
« on: 3 Jun 2008, 04:08 pm »
Just saw that 6 Moons plans to review the Omega SuperHemp (I assume with optional Alnico drivers).  I know that the publication has reviewed Omega products in the past but given the advances that Louis has introduced since the last review (August 2006 -- Jeff Day review of the Super 3 XRS) I will be eagerly anticipating this one.  I hope it's Srajan that does the piece.

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
Re: Planned review of Omega SuperHemp in 6 Moons
« Reply #1 on: 3 Jun 2008, 04:21 pm »
Hey Flashman,

Louis mentioned this upcoming review to me... they are the SuperHemps with 8" ALNICO drivers installed.  Review to be done by Ken Micallef of 6moons.

Looking forward to it as well!

Vinnie

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #2 on: 3 Jun 2008, 04:56 pm »
If it is anything like the sound I am getting from my Alinco Hemp Revolutions, it will be a stellar review!!

George

gbeard

• Contributing writer--Positive Feedback
« Reply #3 on: 3 Jun 2008, 10:44 pm »
Hi all,

It's great that 6Moons will be covering the Super Alnico's! I am sure Ken will find lots to love about them.

As soon as I have my new Alnico's fully run in, I will be updating my original PFO Superhemp experience.

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em, roll 'em if ya don't!  Hemp Alnico's what I'm talkin' 'bout!  :thumb:

Cheers,
gb

Louis O

« Reply #4 on: 6 Jun 2008, 12:58 am »
Hi All,

Many thanks and the supers and the 6s when I finally get the drivers in are being done. Paul Candy is doing the 6s.

I can't wait myself.

Thanks again,
Louis