New Location up and running

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« on: 29 Oct 2003, 03:19 am »
Hello all,
  Well, we finally are in our new location. Althought not the largest showroom in the business, it is comfortable with a decent amount of gear on display. We wanted to set this room up to make people feel as if they were kicking back at home. Nice plush couch, lots of plants (plastic of course), a fridge in the back room and a microwave to heat up yesterdays pizza. Sorry, no smoking or alcohol (when I'm looking).

I will do a lot of evening listening by appointment for those who want some dedicated time with any products of interest.

Current Products on display:

Jolida
 Special Edition Jolida (SE502A & SE102B)
 Usher speakers (many models)
 Usher 6-channel Class "A" amp
 Usher preamp
 Usher Cables
 Usher CP-7388 speakers
 Usher X-708 speakers
 Ultimate Usher X-718 speakers
 Soundstring Cable Technology
 Clarity Labs Cables - FULL LINE
 Ram Signature CD player and RAM 301 Signature Hybrid Amp
 Castle Acoustics Durham 3 (beautiful Yew veneer, clearance)
 Birdland Odeon-AG DAC
 MORE !!!

Coming Soon:

Full  Audio Note  System - Yes, speakers, cables, the whole works !!!
  More Usher Speakers and electronics
  Usher Digital Processor
  Omega Loudspeakers
  Swan Loudspeakers
  Music Hall Turntables (we are just out of these right now)
  MUCH MORE !!

Anybody in the area is obviously more than welcome to stop in. Everything should be done by Nov. 3rd.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. For you "upsate NY'ers", I think we may be able to arrange something for the middle of this month or beginning of Dec.

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #1 on: 29 Oct 2003, 08:54 am »
Bill, Sounds like a nice setup - best of luck in your "new digs" !!  (Don't forget to dust those plants  :lol: !).

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #2 on: 1 Nov 2003, 05:04 am »
I have to dust too? Na, I think I willl just take them out and hose them down. At least while the whether is nice, 70+ degrees this weekend!! (For you southerners, those are record highs here in Upsate NY)

The store is going nicely but with the # of Special Edition amps sold this past week, a bit slower on the setup. Sorry, we are sold out of the October run. Today I just setup the Usher Reference 6-channel Class "A" amp and 125 watts per with their matching preamp. WOW! For one that listens to nothing but tubes, I am quite impressed. Tomorrow it will be powering a pair of our Ultimate Usher X718s for a few days prior to sending the speakers out for review. Then the amp will be biamping a pair of Usher 7388 speakers.

Next on the list is some Omega speakers. I have a Special Edition Jolida 102B also wired in triode waiting for a pair of speakers (hint, hint). Also have the Audio Note mono blocs, only $999 a pair, coming that I am interested in hearing with these speakers.

Also in the works is a complete Audio Note system to consit of the mono blocs, preamp, CDT Zero, DAC Zero, Speakers and cabling. A rather affordable system in the line of Audio Note that I do believe will rival many system anywhere near its price point.