Bella EXtreme 100 'Platinum' mono blocs

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Bella EXtreme 100 'Platinum' mono blocs
« on: 14 May 2008, 02:21 am »
It's funny how you get inquiries for a product AFTER you have sold the last unit. After posting the sale of the last pair of Bella 100 Reference V-Cap amplifiers, I received several more inquiries on them.

If someone is serious about a pair of Bella EXtreme 100 amplifiers. I do have one pair of Platinum amplfiiers that I have been working on (about half way through) that I would let go for $4990 pr. I already have one channel almost complete so cannot change the coupling capacitors being used.

Delivery on these would be about 45-60 days to finish them up due to my current work load with a 50% down payment required to hold them and the balance due when complete.

These are essentially the same as the Silver/Oil versions but with the SoniCap Platinum capacitors used in the main coupling positions and ModWright OIMP capacitors used at the input of the single ended circuit. JPS Alumiloy wiring used for the single ended input. There are equiped with both balanced and single ended inputs. No triode switch.