le Amp review update

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
le Amp review update
« Reply #40 on: 13 Nov 2003, 06:30 pm »
Message deleted. I was so busy laughing at myself the my thoughs slipped thru the "Pavement Cracks" in my head! :banghead:  :rotflmao: Regards, Robin

ABEX

le Amp review update
« Reply #41 on: 13 Nov 2003, 07:11 pm »
I gave up waiting!

To all that can hang in there I hope you are jubilant with the purchase whenever it does get to you. Seemed like a great thing,but as the saying goes "If it sounds to good to be true it usually is". If what has been reported is correct then it is to bad the vendors he is dealing with are unreliable.

I remember when I was a child wanting a Green Hornet Mask and Outfit to go trick or treating with ,but after so many times going to the store it never came so I moved on. This reminds me of that adventure.

After not receiving word in mails a few times I decided to call it quits and to move on.

Regards,ABEX 8)

DeanSheen

le Amp review update
« Reply #42 on: 15 Nov 2003, 05:37 am »
Same old crap.  I havent been keeping up for some time but I pop in and see this.

Norh has been nothing but helpful to me and has always went the extra 2 miles.  Add to that very good products at great pricepoints and it's worth the wait.

Some of you guys are just outta hand.  Go try to build your own for that price.

NealH

le Amp review update
« Reply #43 on: 15 Nov 2003, 11:18 am »
I threw in the towel too.  In another few months it will be a year of waiting.  I have never been so mislead about the release of a product.   But, I will not mislead you,  I promise that there will never be a Norh product in my stables in the future.