Response Audio is moving. New Storefront/working facility.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
We hope to have the larger facility up and running by the end of the month. By next week we will start setting up the showroom and getting the working facility up and running also for all of our mod ventures and exclusive products.

It shouldn't take too long to move everything as it is only 2 blocks from my home

Anybody in or traveling through the Broome County NY area feel free to stop by. I will post the address as soon as we are operating. (about 5 miles from McIntosh Labs and Audio Classics).

I am planing on a Grand Opening sale and will post this on my website also.

Hope to see all you locals (do we have any here?) sometime.

Beezer

Ithaca
« Reply #1 on: 16 Oct 2003, 01:18 am »
Hey Bill,

I'm in Ithaca and have been thinking about making the trip down your way.  I think Rosconey has some interest in coming down from Syracuse.

Beez

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #2 on: 16 Oct 2003, 01:40 am »
Hi Beez,
  My wife's sister lives in Ithaca and her husband own a Chinese restraunt (they're not Chinese). In fact she comes down on weekends.

Thanks for the reply. It's nice to know there are some [somewhat] locals on the circle. Maybe we'll get a chance to set down and listen to some tunes in the future.

Tonto Yoder

« Reply #3 on: 16 Oct 2003, 01:00 pm »
Bill,
will this affect the mailing address for anyone sending items for your benefit auction?? Or is the Catherine Ave address still OK??

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #4 on: 16 Oct 2003, 01:11 pm »
HI Tonto,
  No, you can still send items and mail to the Catherine Ave. address. This is my house where we have been running this business for about 8 years now.

Glad you brought that up. I will post this on the Benefit thred also.