"In The Name Of The King" - What did you think of this movie?

Bigfish

I picked-up "In The Name of the King" yesterday at Blockbuster having never previously heard of the movie.  Jason Statham, Leelee Sobieski, John Rhys-Davies, Ron Perlman, Claire Forlani, Matthew Lillard, Ray Liotta and Burt Reynolds star in this tale.  The movie reminds me of Lord of the Rings but the story is allowed to be told in two hours.  Pretty much not stop action, great sound on the surround sound system and my wife and I stayed entertained.  I highly recommend you check this one out if you enjoyed Lord of the Rings.  I rate it 8 stars out of a possible 10.

Ken

launche

• ...on being an audiophile...no.
When I saw the trailer for this move all I could do was laugh as I just thought there was some seriously bad casting going on.  Sorry, but I just could not see Jason Stratham or Ray Liotta playing these roles.  I just saw these same two actors in "Revolver" which was what I expect from them and the did their usual good jobs for the genre. I put the trailer of "In The Name of the King" on my all time worst list, it actualy made me not want to see this movie, ever.  But a 8 out of 10 stars given by anybody far exceeds the 2 stars I was expecting.

Folsom

I turned it off.

I shit on this movie.