Polk Audio HQ Open House - Baltimore, MD - October 17th 2008

dorokusai

• Polk Audio Customer Service
    • Polk Audio
Hello,

I just thought I'd let you guys know that Polk Audio is hosting an open house event at the Corporate Headquarters in Baltimore, MD on October 17th. This is where the heartbeat of Polk Audio resides and everything that makes it to the shelf, is birthed like a test tube baby from this building.

We have a Club Polk forum gathering every year, at different locations throughout the nation. This year we decided to bring it back home and combine the usual event with another HQ tour.

The "tour" consists of all the resident home audio departments including customer service, car audio and special projects. It's really a neat deal and you'll see EVERYTHING, as it's not some watered down event. The event is fully catered and we even had the resident Polk Audio band, The Kluge, perform for us all in 2005. I'm not sure about music this round but you will be fed ;)

The last tour we organized was in 2005 and it also included a Q&A with Matt Polk and other Polk Audio brass plaque holders like Stu Lumsden, Al Ballad, Al Barron, Jim Herd, Mark Susskind and a host of others.

All the neccesary information regardingthis event is included here:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63145

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me here, there or by PM or email. Thanks for reading and hopefully some of you folks can make it down.

Here's some pictures of the 2005 event:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=68017

Regards,
Mark

dorokusai

• Polk Audio
Re: Polk Audio HQ Open House - Baltimore, MD - October 17th 2008
« Reply #1 on: 14 Aug 2008, 05:16 am »
Just a reminder for those that are interested....and probably local. This is a great event, even if you're not a huge Polk Audio fan. You can see the inner workings of a largescale manufacturer, listen to some stuff and meet some cool folks.

There will be about 6-7 demos of various products, food & drink, alot of hob nobbing with other audio nuts and a Q&A with Matt Polk and other PLM's. We're not all just a bunch of Polkheads. It's a very diverse bunch of people with varying degrees of audio insanity and ownership.

Just a thought.

Mark

face

« Reply #2 on: 25 Aug 2008, 06:41 pm »
See you there. 

ricmon

« Reply #3 on: 25 Aug 2008, 06:49 pm »
I'm right down the road here in DC.  I going to try and make it.  It sounds like fun.

Ric

dorokusai

• Polk Audio
« Reply #4 on: 20 Sep 2008, 02:46 am »
4 weeks away....it's free folks and if you're in the area anyways....c'mon down.

Ric - Bring it, the more the merrier :)

Mark