Songtower QWT Review at Enjoy The Music

birdliver

Re: Songtower QWT Review at Enjoy The Music
« Reply #1 on: 31 Mar 2008, 05:26 pm »
Congratulations Mr. Salk and Salk Signature Sound on receiving such a sterling review of the Songtower speakers by Nels Ferre of Enjoy the Music.com Magazine (April, 2008). Mr. Ferre describes the Songtowers as an "Out of the park homerun!" I think his review was a "homer" as well. As for the speakers, I can only say that I can't wait to hear them for the first time soon, as I ordered a pair last tuesday. I think I just hit the long ball too!
-birdliver     (Kerry O in Rhode Island)

Toka

« Reply #2 on: 31 Mar 2008, 05:52 pm »
Agreed...fantastic review! Congrats to all involved parties.  :thumb:

Paul K.

« Reply #3 on: 31 Mar 2008, 06:48 pm »
What a great review.  I was beginning to wonder if it would ever be finished and published.  Jim, I really appreciate you mentioning my contribution to the ST's design in your "Manufacturer's Reply" and I was glad to see Martin King's work/contribution mentioned by both you and the reviewer.  Of course, the most important part of the design was the crossover by Dennis Murphy.  Now maybe you'll have another problem--bumping up production yet again to handle the demand!

Thanks,
Paul Kittinger

saisunil

« Reply #4 on: 31 Mar 2008, 07:07 pm »
Great review for a $1800 NEW speaker!

Cheers

Boybees

« Reply #5 on: 31 Mar 2008, 09:08 pm »
Congratulations Jim and Dennis. It's great to see the STs getting the acclaim they deserve.

jsalk

« Reply #6 on: 1 Apr 2008, 03:27 pm »
Nels -

Thanks very much for taking the time to get to know our SongTowers.  I appreciate all the effort you obviously put forth putting your review together.

Now I just have to get to work and get you some veneer samples so we can start building your cusTom SongTowers.

- Jim

R Swerdlow

« Reply #7 on: 1 Apr 2008, 07:18 pm »
Nels

Normally, it's fun to welcome anyone who has announced he is ordering a new set of SongTowers, and assure them that they're going to love their new speakers.

In your case, that won't be necessary.  We are quite certain you already love them.

Just the same - welcome to the growing club of happy SongTower owners!  Your review may help expand the membership.

Richard

Nuance

« Reply #8 on: 2 Apr 2008, 03:06 pm »
Congrats to Jim and Dennis!  What a fine product you have on your hands.

Nels -
Great review!  Enjoy those ST's!   :D

mike1964

« Reply #9 on: 6 Apr 2008, 04:05 pm »
I ordered a pair this week, can't wait to get them!

Mike in DFW