KILL BILL

Hantra

KILL BILL
« on: 11 Oct 2003, 11:51 pm »
This movie ROCKS!!!!!!!

Saw it last night, and it is one I will go see again.  But not the next day.  This is too damned intense to sit through again the next day.  

I will say I am glad he split it up into two movies b/c it's VERY intense, and in one sitting, I wouldn't be able to do it for 3 hours +.  

If you liked any of his other movies, go see this.  The soundtrack kicks ass too!!!

B

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
KILL BILL
« Reply #1 on: 11 Oct 2003, 11:54 pm »
Haha, I loved how over-the-top the blood was.  Blood didn't just spurt, it geysered!  Liked this one a lot too, better than Pulp Fiction, but not better than Reservior Dogs.  Lucy Liu is perfect.  Loved the anime section too.

Hantra

KILL BILL
« Reply #2 on: 11 Oct 2003, 11:56 pm »
Lucy Liu is perfect.

And don't get me started on Uma's perfect backside. .   ;-)

bubba966

KILL BILL
« Reply #3 on: 12 Oct 2003, 12:19 am »
Hmmm, why this is here, and not in The Cinema is puzzling...

Anyway, I've not bothered with watching it yet. Turned down a private screening Thursday. Uma just bothers me.

I'll see it eventually. Maybe Monday...

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
KILL BILL
« Reply #4 on: 12 Oct 2003, 03:35 am »
GET OUTTA THE CLOSET BUBBA! :x  :P   Well, there's no accounting for taste, I guess!  Personally, I'd love to have Uma "bothering" me!  Uh, hu hu, ha hu hu hu!  Truly an Uber Hottie.

bubba966

KILL BILL
« Reply #5 on: 12 Oct 2003, 07:05 pm »
Looks like someone was kind enough to bump this to The Cinema.

And Rob, I really can't agree with you on this one. Uma doesn't work for me.

It's currently looking like I'll be watching KB Monday evening. Then I can get the manager of the theater to crank it up nicely & make sure it's focused. :wink: :mrgreen:

wshuff

KILL BILL
« Reply #6 on: 13 Oct 2003, 03:08 am »
I thought the movie rocked, Uma is not one of my favorites, but I liked her here, but I gotta say...

the ugliest feet I've ever seen.

Hantra

KILL BILL
« Reply #7 on: 13 Oct 2003, 01:10 pm »
the ugliest feet I've ever seen.

Hahahahaahahaha!!!!!

This is true.  However, I'm not sure how many feet would look great projected onto a 36 foot screen!!!!    :lol:

B

TheeeChosenOne

KILL BILL
« Reply #8 on: 13 Oct 2003, 11:33 pm »
Her toes ran inwards..........as if she's worn too many narrow designer shoes that has cuased the toe meat to conform to the shoe. :lol:

Still a babe though.  I applaud her for not getting a foot model.

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
KILL BILL
« Reply #9 on: 14 Oct 2003, 07:35 am »
Uh, all feet are ugly.  I have like a 'reverse foot fetish'- feet just sorta creep me out. :oops:   Although I wouldn't mind seeing Uma's feet sticking out from under my blankets in the morning! :lol:

wshuff

KILL BILL
« Reply #10 on: 14 Oct 2003, 02:44 pm »
Granted, I'm not saying feet in general are a thing of beauty, but my goodness!  It was like some of her toes were trying to burrow directly into the foot.

YIKES!

bob82274

KILL BILL
« Reply #11 on: 20 Oct 2003, 09:24 pm »
I'm with Rob... feet just freak me out.  Yechh...

Bubba did you ever get around to seeing it?  So far round the house its 2-1 in terms of liking it.  One roommate hasn't seen it and the one who didn't like it has no backbone or stomach.  Its really sad.  I mean honestly what guy in there twenties can't watch Signs alone? :shake:

bubba966

KILL BILL
« Reply #12 on: 20 Oct 2003, 09:28 pm »
Yeah bob, saw it twice last week.

I thought it was lame how they dropped the color for half of the sword fight so that they'd get an R rating. :evil:

I'm still not terribly fond of Uma. But I did enjoy the movie. Sounds really great too. Can't wait for the 5" of it...

Pez

KILL BILL
« Reply #13 on: 20 Oct 2003, 09:40 pm »
I saw it twice the first day. :mrgreen:

Hantra

KILL BILL
« Reply #14 on: 20 Oct 2003, 09:46 pm »
I also saw it a second time, and would have stayed for a third had the seats not been really uncomfortable!  

Anyhow, the movie was just as good the second time!!!!  Seriously!

Quentin said in an interview that he wanted this to be a MOVIE, and not some bs thing where you walk out of there thinking about your life, and pulling the trigger.  He said "I want people to walk out saying to their friends, I saw a MOVIE this weekend!".  

I thought that was a great way to sum this one up. . .

B

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
KILL BILL
« Reply #15 on: 20 Oct 2003, 10:43 pm »
Still haven't seen it, but I'm off til Thurs, so maybe I'll catch it this week.  So far I've loved some of Tarentinos movies and hated some; we'll see....