Acoustic-Reality amps...

Peter

Acoustic-Reality amps...
« on: 11 Oct 2003, 09:03 pm »
The inexpensively digital amps with ICEpower are already here
Today we offer an ICEpower stereo amp to the competitive price of just US$1195. With shipping to USA it is just US$1345. This is a very competitive price that other companies will find impossible to compete against.

We recommend our very inexpensively (just US$699) and VERY MUSICAL preamp to this power amp, that will give you a rich bass, an incredible midrange and details still better than any Solid State or Tube amp. Some audiophile customers says the midrange is sounding like a US$30000 tube amp.

To the preamp we also offer an adjustable BASS IN-ROOM CORRECTION module to just US$299. The name of this module is a Q-controller, which let you interface the acoustical impedance of any ported speakers to any room, the port must be closed before using it (we send you the materials to seal it). That gives the Q-controller full control of all acoustical parameters, which for example means the resonance frequency of the bass unit does not exist any more! It also means that any speaker can go down to less than 20 Hz, regardless of the cabinet size and the driver size. With the Q-controller you can remove bass booms from your listening environment, it has been tested by a TacT Room Correction Super User, he got the best result ever, way better TacT RCS!!! The acoustical energy of the listening environment can be adjusted on the rear of the preamp, which let you have no less than an ideal bass all over the room!!!

It is possible to have the preamp with Active Crossover to JUST US$199, that is for the 2-way Linkwitz-Riley stereo version. It is also possible to get the preamp with 3-way stereo Active crossover too, but requires more skills from the customer.

We offer a VERY GOOD service to all our customers, we are VERY WELL KNOWN for that in Scandinavia! The "bad" reputation I personally have is ONLY from competitors, their affiliates and dealers, not private customers that know us (I had made errors in the past and will never do it again, today we are a company that exist of more than me and I do not handle all customer interfaces any more). Today we ONLY sell FACTORY DIRECTLY and therefore the dealers can't earn money on our products, but you put every coin to middlemen and dealers into your own pocket.

You can get our amps tweaked with for example pure 99,99% flat-rolled fine-silver wires, handmade Jensen caps, filters with handmade foil coils and much more, but the time to hand-manufacturer the wires and the tweaks cost money.

In a few months we are introducing a new High-End SACD/DVD player in with own design. I still can't say the release date and the price.

November 1st we are moving to new manufacturing facilities that are far bigger than today, everything is new painted, new furnitures, new floors(everything is nice).  We are going to open our own Factory Direct store. Here, in Scandinavia, the customers can come and listen, everyone are welcome of course, our store is easy to find. The store will open Monday Nov. 17. 2003

After a loooong pause in Cyberspace I am ready to get a forum here on the Audio Circle, in case Marble and JohnR think it is okay??? I will be nice  :wink:

With the best wishes,
Peter Thomsen - http://www.Acoustic-Reality.com

Peter

Acoustic-Reality amps...
« Reply #1 on: 12 Oct 2003, 12:23 am »
I can see this post has been moved from another subject.

GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, this is way far better than a year ago on the HD. Now the posts on the forum are monitored, to be honest, I really like that! It means that THIS forum has serious discussions.

With the best regards,
Peter, http://www.Acoustic-Reality.com

JohnR

Acoustic-Reality amps...
« Reply #2 on: 12 Oct 2003, 12:32 am »
Hi Peter, there's a http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/faq.php">FAQ which explains a few things. There are also "Posting Guidelines" posts in some circles.

HTH

Peter

Acoustic-Reality amps...
« Reply #3 on: 12 Oct 2003, 01:06 am »
Hi JohnR,

I thought the rules were like on the HD and therefore I didn't know that, but your rules are great.

Btw:
Did you know our next Queen in Denmark is from Australia?
She is very good looking indeed :D

With the best wishes,
Peter

RooX

Acoustic-Reality amps...
« Reply #4 on: 12 Oct 2003, 08:14 pm »
Peter:

let me say that im thrilled you are back ,and as alays your products look great!  definatly tops on my list of amps to look at in the future (and im a die-hard tube guy)

cheers,
Colin

Woodsea

Acoustic-Reality amps...
« Reply #5 on: 13 Oct 2003, 01:14 am »
Good to see you are back, Peter.  You wouldn't happen to have a 3x amp would you?  Otherwise my center channel will get very upset, that he is out of the loop!
Thanks,
Eric

Peter

Acoustic-Reality amps...
« Reply #6 on: 13 Oct 2003, 04:29 pm »
Dear Woodsea,

We have a 3-channel and a 4-channel, but "only" with 110Watt into 8 ohm per channel or 220Watt per channel into 4 ohm. The gain of both amplifiers matches the eAR LE2 and the eAR Two MKII power amps.

I hope that Brian from the VMPS could take over the US sale for us. It could do our life easier (we are opening a new store next month offering total Cinema solutions and that will take a lot of our time to service Scandinavian customers). The fee to let Brian handle the North American sale and service is very very reasonable compared, especially to dealers, it can't be done cheaper and all this is to the customers benefits.

It could be great if we could handle the sale of the VMPS in Scandinavia too. None of both companies are running any risc.

With the best regards,
Peter http://www.Acoustic-Reality.com

Edited: Spelling error!