New Finishes On Web Site What About The Older Finishes

sloopjohnb

This may seem like a dumb question, but perhaps some one can chime in with an answer. I notice that some new finishes have been added to the web site that are absolutely beautiful. But I am wondering if the older finishes are still available also.
 I had fallen in love  with some of the two tone finishes such as the cherry wood and black oak laminate, Italian Alpine Gold-Pearl 2-tone finishes that were being offered.
 Is there any way to access pictures with all the older finishes that are available?

thanks
woody

Louis O

Re: New Finishes On Web Site What About The Older Finishes
« Reply #1 on: 2 Apr 2008, 11:36 pm »
Hi Woody,

Thanks and I can do some of the older finishes and I did keep the alpine gold and pearl 2 tone. The cherry and black oak will be cherry and wenge which looks great. The black oak is not offered.

The other combo that is very nice is the birds eye maple and ebony.

Thanks,
Louis

sloopjohnb

« Reply #2 on: 4 Apr 2008, 05:25 am »
Thanks for responding.

woody

Alwayswantmore

« Reply #3 on: 5 Apr 2008, 03:55 am »
Hi Woody,

Thanks and I can do some of the older finishes and I did keep the alpine gold and pearl 2 tone. The cherry and black oak will be cherry and wenge which looks great. The black oak is not offered.

The other combo that is very nice is the birds eye maple and ebony.

Thanks,
Louis
I own a pair of Compact Hemps in Wenge. For many years my system has been entirely black and this was as close as I could get with Omega. I like the finish (you can Google wenge to see the wood). Lots of black stripes help the speakers blend with a matte black sub and the black Skyland stands.

Louis O

« Reply #4 on: 12 May 2008, 04:36 pm »
The wenge looks great and still can get it. It looks amazing in 2 tones as well. Especially with stainless steel.

Thanks,
Louis

tmarshl

« Reply #5 on: 17 May 2008, 09:02 pm »
Hey Kent,

I knew that we had similar tastes in music reproduction, but now I find that we also have similar tastes in speaker wood!  I also had my Omega Revolutions made in Wenge wood.  It is a great color for them.  I just ordered a Deep Hemp to go along with them in, you guess it, wenge wood!

Tom

I own a pair of Compact Hemps in Wenge. For many years my system has been entirely black and this was as close as I could get with Omega. I like the finish (you can Google wenge to see the wood). Lots of black stripes help the speakers blend with a matte black sub and the black Skyland stands.

Louis O

« Reply #6 on: 6 Jun 2008, 12:06 am »
Hi Tom and Kent,

Thanks and this is a very nice finish. I just did a custom speaker with Wenge and a ribbon etched stainless steel. This took forever to do and still not over all the filing.

Will post pics soon.

Thanks,
Louis