Green Mountain Audio - Dist. by Grant Fidelity

iGrant

Green Mountain Audio - Dist. by Grant Fidelity
« on: 22 Feb 2008, 07:52 pm »
Very pleased to announce that Grant Fidelity is now distributing Green Mountain Audio speakers in Western Canada, with plans to go to Eastern Canada later this year. Roy Johnson and his speakers have been very well reviewed over the years and we have some future ideas for time aligned speakers for GF, which both studio engineers and home users will enjoy, that SeerMusic/GF thing.

http://www.greenmountainaudio.com

http://grantfidelity.com/site/image

Tell them we sent you if you decide to go that route and are outside of our area.

Ian
« Last Edit: 22 Feb 2008, 08:03 pm by iGrant »

Zero

Re: Green Mountain Audio - Dist. by Grant Fidelity
« Reply #1 on: 22 Feb 2008, 08:01 pm »
Ian - Congrat's on the new line!  Green Mountain Audio makes some first rate products! Here's to success..   :thumb:

iGrant

« Reply #2 on: 23 Feb 2008, 01:36 pm »
Ian - Congrat's on the new line!  Green Mountain Audio makes some first rate products! Here's to success..   :thumb:

Thanks Zero.

Srajan Ebaen

• Industry Participant
Just learned today that Wolfgang Risler in Teutonia signed up for the Green Mountain Audio distributorship in all the German-speaking EU countries. He's building a website and once it's live, I'd expect that GMA will link to it on theirs. We'll also have a news announcement on our site to double up. Way to go, team Johnson.  :green:

iGrant

Just learned today that Wolfgang Risler in Teutonia signed up for the Green Mountain Audio distributorship in all the German-speaking EU countries. He's building a website and once it's live, I'd expect that GMA will link to it on theirs. We'll also have a news announcement on our site to double up. Way to go, team Johnson.  :green:

Roy's having another good week :) , there is one more in the works in Europe too. GMA's new site should be live next week.

Audiovista

• Industry Contributor
    • Vista-Audio
Just learned today that Wolfgang Risler in Teutonia signed up for the Green Mountain Audio distributorship in all the German-speaking EU countries. ....

How many German-speaking countries are there?  :scratch: :D

Srajan Ebaen

• Industry Participant
« Reply #6 on: 23 Feb 2008, 04:33 pm »
Well, let's see - Germany, Austria, Switzerland. That's three in my book.

Audiovista

• Industry Contributor
    • Vista-Audio
« Reply #7 on: 23 Feb 2008, 05:01 pm »
Well, let's see - Germany, Austria, Switzerland. That's three in my book.

Oops...... :oops: