New guy...Think I have found the amp Ive been looking for...

Greg in OKLA

Hey everyone....New member here,have lurked off and on for a while though.Was "lurking" and was cking out this forum and out of curiousity went to the Odyssey web site.Current equipment is a Rotel RSX 1055 reciever,RMB 1070 130w x2 amp for front channels.I have been looking for a for center and surrounds, and was thinking about getting another 2 channel and use 1 side for the center :oops: .Then I saw the HT-3 Odyssey amp....  :D , DAMN.. this is exactly what I have been looking for.a multi channel amp with the specs of a good 2 channel, and reasonablly priced!.
  Guess I will start saving pennies for one :wink:

Greg

byteme

« Reply #1 on: 5 Oct 2003, 03:47 pm »
You won't  be sorry!

amandarae

« Reply #2 on: 6 Oct 2003, 01:59 am »
Yes!  The light is bleak sometimes but it is always there! :D

Glad you found what you are looking for.  Like BYTEME already mentioned, you won't be sorry at all.
I have the monos for a year now with the Plitron xformer and 360,000 uF caps upgrade and will ship them to Klaus by the end of the month for the Extremes transformation.  The message is this:  I cannot get enough of the good things this amp provides!  Klaus told me a long time ago that I do not need the upgrade base on my set up but I will do it anyway because the "voice" in my head told me it is time.

With the HT3, you will not be disappointed my friend :thumb: . So, save them pennies......fast!