Who makes what!

JohnR

Who makes what!
« on: 2 Oct 2003, 06:22 am »
If you're new to audiocircle, first, welcome! Second, you may or may not know that we have many manufacturers of quality audio equipment here, each of which has their own "circle" where they keep folks informed about their products and respond to questions. So, to help you figure out who's here, following is a list of "who makes what" organized by category. The first link is to their circle here on audiocircle, and the second link is to their website.

OK? Let's go!

Room treatment

Sources -- CD players, DACs, and turntables (See also Component modifications below)

Amps and preamps

Loudspeakers

Cables

Sa-dono

addendum
« Reply #1 on: 3 Oct 2003, 04:50 am »

cyounkman

Lest we forget the Owners Circles...
« Reply #2 on: 7 Oct 2003, 04:33 pm »
Last but not least, the Owners Circles--a new development here at Audio Circle... but we're slowly taking over. :wink:

Reference 3A - Canadian high-efficiency speakers using a crossoverless main driver. Manufacturer site (not affiliated with the group)

Bryston/PMC - You know Bryston... one of the few companies to successfully straddle the Pro/Audiophile divide. They also import PMC pro/audiophile speakers from Britain. Manufacturer Site (James Tanner, from Bryston, contributes regularly)

audiogansta

Who makes what!
« Reply #3 on: 24 Nov 2004, 07:12 pm »
great links! thanks!

scott

audiosapiens

Re: Who makes what!
« Reply #4 on: 15 Feb 2007, 03:14 am »
Which site is the best for audio mods? I’m planning a gift for my dad who’s an audiophile.

Big Red Machine

« Reply #5 on: 16 Feb 2007, 02:58 pm »
How about Salk?

Steve

Forgot
« Reply #6 on: 2 Feb 2009, 03:05 am »
Please add under Tube preamplifiers and Interconnect cables:

SAS Audio Labs
http://www.sasaudiolabs.com
« Last Edit: 5 Feb 2009, 07:19 pm by Steve »

timind

• permanent vacation
« Reply #7 on: 2 Feb 2009, 03:38 am »
None of the links in the original post are working for me. The links in the follow up posts work fine.

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #8 on: 2 Feb 2009, 05:09 am »
timind....
None of the links in the original post are working for me.

Yes....your correct.  :thumb:

When JohnR posted the links it was 2003...and before website changes were made here...so broken links.

I'll have to redo this info....but everyone he listed in his post has or did have a Circle on AC.