« on: 30 Sep 2003, 04:00 pm »
Cannot email to Odyssey with
internationalsales@odysseyaudio.com   or
odav@odysseyaudio.com   ????

Any suggestion ho to contact them?

Marbles

Failed to contact Odyssey Audio by email
« Reply #1 on: 30 Sep 2003, 04:05 pm »
Klaus likes to be contacted on the telephone.

317-299-5578

James Tg

Re: Failed to contact Odyssey Audio by email
« Reply #2 on: 30 Sep 2003, 07:25 pm »
Quote from: cookie
Cannot email to Odyssey with
internationalsales@odysseyaudio.com   or
odav@odysseyaudio.com   ????

Any suggestion ho to contact them?

I got the same problem, and have to send him a letter by regular mail with 37c stamp.

James Tang

Marbles

« Reply #3 on: 30 Sep 2003, 07:37 pm »
We all have that problem with Klaus.....he hates email.

Call him.  If you get his machine, he will call you back if you leave a message.

BTW, that phone # is his cell phone.  The only reason you would not get him is if he is on another call, or it is before 11:30 AM.

Yup, Klaus stays up late and sleeps in late  8)

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #4 on: 1 Oct 2003, 01:45 am »
OK,

I've received all mail,  just have a hard time keeping up with the flood of Emails in the first place.  Reason for the bounce-back is that my secondary MSN  account,  that's for travel only,  squeezed itself in the system with a full inbox.  Sorry for that.

Marbles is right in that calling me will be the best,  and after 6 . pm  is the absolute best time to talk in detail about anything.  However,  the phone # is the office # that I have forwarded to the cell when in the car.  Keep also in mind that 4 days out of the week I'm getting metal and parts, machine shop, brushers, anodizer, laser engraver,  etc.

Late,

Klaus

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #5 on: 1 Oct 2003, 08:51 am »
Quote from: Marbles
 The only reason you would not get him is if he is on another call, or it is before 11:30 AM.

Yup, Klaus stays up late and sleeps in late  8)
                                                    Now THAT`S my kinda guy, an acclimated niteowl. I got mine from 13 years working the graveyard shift. Even now working second shift, I`m up til dawn enjoying the ‘‘fruits of my labor’’. Hey Klaus, you gonna help me accomplish that, hea? :smoke: Regards, Robin

Doug_B

Weekends Too
« Reply #6 on: 6 Oct 2003, 04:05 pm »
..and in case you're not yet sold on Klaus' commitment to the customer, he has provided post-sales support for me on a weekend - by phone of course.

Doug