Poll

What is your photographic resolution(s) for 2008?

Sell a print
3 (8.3%)
Take more photos
9 (25%)
Try a different format
1 (2.8%)
Become a pro
0 (0%)
Buy more cameras
3 (8.3%)
Buy less cameras
0 (0%)
Sell some cameras
1 (2.8%)
Learn a new lens
2 (5.6%)
Improve my technique
8 (22.2%)
Figure out how to use Photoshop (or similar)
6 (16.7%)
New suggestion [post in thread]
0 (0%)
Invest in quality accessories!
3 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

New Year's Photographic Resolutions

JohnR

New Year's Photographic Resolutions
« on: 20 Jan 2008, 10:48 pm »
Well, it's a bit late, but it's never too late? What are your photographic resolutions/ambitions for this year?

You can make as many choices as you like, and change your choice at any time (I think). Any new suggestions I will add to the poll.

:thumb:

SET Man

Re: New Year's Photographic Resolutions
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jan 2008, 10:54 pm »
Hey!

Well, I voted "Take more photos"  :icon_lol:

I haven't really have time to go out and take photos much lately, even with digi-cam  :icon_lol: And even worst the last time I actually used and print B&W were back in November 2005  :roll:

I think I have to find time to have a day out with my camera(s) sometime soon  :D

Take care,
Buddy :thumb:

brj

« Reply #2 on: 21 Jan 2008, 12:15 am »
Buy accessories - a tripod and ball-head - to avoid losing otherwise excellent opportunities.

JohnR

« Reply #3 on: 21 Jan 2008, 12:55 am »
Buy accessories - a tripod and ball-head - to avoid losing otherwise excellent opportunities.

Added!

JohnR

« Reply #4 on: 23 Jan 2008, 09:48 am »
Looks like "Take more photos" and "Improve my technique" are the winners!

My choices were "Learn a new lens", "Improve my technique", and "Figure out how to use Photoshop." While pretty much all are relevant to me, those ones are where I feel I should focus. On that note, I have a Photoshop question... (another thread) :D

SET Man

« Reply #5 on: 24 Jan 2008, 04:30 am »
Looks like "Take more photos" and "Improve my technique" are the winners!

My choices were "Learn a new lens", "Improve my technique", and "Figure out how to use Photoshop." While pretty much all are relevant to me, those ones are where I feel I should focus. On that note, I have a Photoshop question... (another thread) :D

Hey!

I voted for "Take more photos" but there are other things that I would like to do also. The second would be learn more of the Photoshop.... yes I'm behind on this but I think I know enough to get by.  :icon_lol:

Well, and maybe "Buy more cameras" and "Accesories" would be nice too. :wink: But with audio too, I think I will have to sell my kidney to buy more stuffs for both audio and photography  :roll:

Take care,
Buddy :thumb: