6 Moons PREVIEWS of MWI PS 36.5 and ModWright Modified Transporter

modwright

I want to take this opportunity to thank Srajan for posting 'Previews' of our PS 36.5 dual-mono power supply upgrade for the LS 36.5

and well as for the ModWright modified Transporter.

Please take time to check out the links to Srajan's previews.

Thank you,

Dan Wright
President, ModWright Instruments Inc.

« Last Edit: 11 Apr 2009, 07:38 pm by modwright »

miklorsmith

. . . And thank you Dan for your willingness to subject yourself to our torture chamber, HAHAHAHAHA.   :D
« Last Edit: 4 Jan 2008, 03:35 pm by miklorsmith »

modwright

Hey man, its all god  8)!

I really appreciate the feedback and customer interaction that this forum offers me.  It helps me to be able to refine our designs and make biz direction decisions based on the wants/needs of our customers.  My goal is to provide the best quality, highest performance and value gear that we can, at all price levels.

Thanks and take care,

Dan Wright
President, ModWright Instruments Inc.

rpf

As a currently broke :cry: 36.5 owner, I really do not want to read about the PS 36.5. :nono:  :wink:

But I wish you all the best Dan. Your product line-up is really becoming amazing!  :thumb:

AB

Man, the inside of that PS 36.5 looks like a million bucks - nice, clean and all business.

I look forward to hearing Srajan's comments. My bet is he'll be blown away or at least really, really impressed.

Nah... he'll be absolutely totally blown away. :green:

ted_b

• Volunteer
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
Srajan just today added an additional page of close up pics of the PS unit, as part of his preview to the LS/PS review add-on.  Use the same link Dan posted at the top.

modwright

Yep, great shots of the gear on the site and thanks again to Srajan for the prompt and informative reviews.  I too look forward to hearing what  he thinks.  I think he'll like it ;).

Dan