Hey Wayne !

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Hey Wayne !
« on: 25 Sep 2003, 04:18 am »
Hey Wayne, Is the Mensa Audition pack still making its rounds or have you received it back ? Anything new ? Just wonder'in !  :D

Wayne1

Hey Wayne !
« Reply #1 on: 25 Sep 2003, 02:02 pm »
The Mensa Audition Pack is on it's way back to me.

I will be checking it out and bringing it with me to VSAC.

I will be sending it back out again in Mid-October, so the rest of the folks who signed up can take a listen.

I do have a couple of ideas about the DI/O that I am working on in my very small amount of spare time. I had hoped to be able to bring some of them to VSAC, but that is not going to happen.

I have been working on some improvement to some of my products. I will hopefully be able to post some pictures before VSAC.

Both Tyson and Pez have bailed on attending VSAC, so I now have to drive up and work the show by myself. I will be taking a few days off after I return.

lonewolfny42

Hey Wayne !
« Reply #2 on: 25 Sep 2003, 02:24 pm »
"Both Tyson and Pez have bailed on attending VSAC, so I now have to drive up and work the show by myself". Thats to bad they can't help - maybe someone else nearby can lend you a hand ?

Wayne1

Hey Wayne !
« Reply #3 on: 25 Sep 2003, 03:19 pm »
Chris Brady of Teres and I are sharing the room, but he has his turntables in a total of three locations. He will be fairly busy running between them.

Jerry (Turk) is expected. I have not heard from him lately as his business has taken him to Italy for the motorcyle show there.

I am not too concerned with the actual working of the show. However, it is nice to have a few extra pairs of hands to help out in set up and tear down.

I did kind of want to wander around to check out some of the other rooms. Oh, well. C'est la vie.

lonewolfny42

Hey Wayne !
« Reply #4 on: 30 Sep 2003, 03:42 pm »
Wayne, If you get a chance , don't forget your camera !  Thanks !!  :D

Wayne1

Hey Wayne !
« Reply #5 on: 30 Sep 2003, 05:46 pm »
I will be bringing my camera and Mike Galusha lent me his laptaop.

Hopefully I will find the time, and be sober enough, to post some pictures.

:beer:

mgalusha

Hey Wayne !
« Reply #6 on: 30 Sep 2003, 07:29 pm »
Quote from: Wayne1
Hopefully I will find the time, and be sober enough, to post some pictures.
 :beer:

Beeeeeerrrrrr!