Any RM40 Owners in Seattle?

kristian85

« on: 19 Sep 2003, 04:03 pm »
If so, would it be possible for me to beg a listen to your system?  I'll supply favored refreshment!

Thanks,

Kristian Soholm
Everett, WA

warnerwh

« Reply #1 on: 23 Sep 2003, 03:04 am »
You may want to post this question on Audio Asylum in the speaker forum as there's alot more people there.  If you could wait til January it's possible that someone down here in Portland may let you listen to theirs. He's a very nice guy with a good setup with a decent room for acoustics too but I certainly can't answer for him.  Whatever you do don't buy something else then listen to them as they are a must hear in the price range.

PLMONROE

« Reply #2 on: 23 Sep 2003, 06:20 pm »
Bring the refreshments and you can come to Oklahoma City and listen to mine.  :lol:

Paul

John Casler

« Reply #3 on: 24 Sep 2003, 12:37 am »
Well for that matter, you could also catch a flight to Los Angeles, and drop by my place, and "I'll" spring for libations, and even give you a small "travel credit" toward your speaker purchase since you have no local dealer.

I bet SouthWest has a reasaonable fare to LA. :D

Come'on Down!! :wave:

Wayne1

« Reply #4 on: 24 Sep 2003, 04:05 pm »
Kristian85,

I will be attending VSAC2003 at Silverdale, WA  next weekend. I will be bringing up a pair of VMPS 626Rs with FST and Auricaps. I will be using them with the VMPS Larger Subwoofer.

While this combo is not the RM-40, it should give you a good idea of how they would sound.  Please stop by room 352 to take a listen.

dvican

i am...
« Reply #5 on: 26 Sep 2003, 01:35 am »
send me an email. i'd be happy to let you listen...

david