December Issue is available

Affordable$$Audio

December Issue is available
« on: 1 Dec 2007, 03:58 pm »
Hello Everyone:
Affordable$$Audio's December issue is now available for free download.  This month we offer reviews of Usher monitors, Onix Rocket mini-towers, and a DIY music server, along with other goodies.
Thanks for reading and support!
www.affordableaudio.org

**Update** The layout issues with the single column version have been corrected.
« Last Edit: 2 Dec 2007, 05:14 am by Affordable$$Audio »

timind

• permanent vacation
Re: December Issue is available
« Reply #1 on: 23 Dec 2007, 03:00 pm »
I just looked over the December issue. Looking for a review of MAC cables took me there. It was my first shot at your ezine. Fantastic stuff, especially the speaker shoot out. I'm bookmarking your home page now. What a find!

jaspal kallar

« Reply #2 on: 23 Dec 2007, 05:12 pm »
I just looked over the December issue. Looking for a review of MAC cables took me there. It was my first shot at your ezine. Fantastic stuff, especially the speaker shoot out. I'm bookmarking your home page now. What a find!

Isuue nr 22 (i.e October 2007) had some Mac cable reviews.  I didn't see any Mac cable reviews in the Dec 2007 edition but I only checked very quickly.   

jaspal
« Last Edit: 23 Dec 2007, 06:27 pm by jaspal kallar »

timind

• permanent vacation
« Reply #3 on: 24 Dec 2007, 01:55 am »
yep. you're correct. Still a very nice online source.

Affordable$$Audio

« Reply #4 on: 26 Dec 2007, 05:59 am »
Thanks for checking us out.  The MAC cable review is on page 27 of the October issue.  I appreciate you pointing out that it isn't in the archives, I'll correct that in the next day or so.
Merry Christmas