PCU

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
PCU
« on: 16 Sep 2003, 12:16 am »
One of my favorite Animal House-knockoff-bad-movies just came out: "PCU"!  Just bought it today.  I actually saw it in the theater and thought it was great, stupid fun.  I'm a big fan of Jeremy Piven, and although I'd almost forgotten about this "gem", I'm glad to see they released it.

BB has a 2 for $15 sale on their cheaper DVDs going on now; I bought six movies today  :o  ( a lot for me to buy at once, but all in a days work for Bubba, I'm sure! :P ).  Among them was The Doors, PCU & Johnny Be Good.

Looks like about time to order another bulb for the projector...

bubba966

Re: PCU
« Reply #1 on: 16 Sep 2003, 01:55 am »
Quote from: Rob Babcock
I bought six movies today :o ( a lot for me to buy at once, but all in a days work for Bubba, I'm sure! :P )

Well, that's exactly what I did Saturday night. Picked up 6 DVD's at BB... :lol: And I was restraining myself. :mrgreen: Had been going through a bit of new disc withdrawal due to lack of cash from buying that Pioneer DV-AX10. I'm waaay more than happy with the AX10 and am not regretting it at all. Just wasn't fond of it sucking up all of my funds like that for 2 weeks.

So PCU gets the thumbs up from you eh? I've not seen it other than catching it on a store shelf. Maybe I'll check my BB tomorrow to see if they've got if for cheap...

Woodsea

PCU
« Reply #2 on: 16 Sep 2003, 02:25 am »
Jeremy is damn funny.  This is a really good movie.  He and Eric Stoltz are my favorite underated (ie blockbusterdom) actors.

Sa-dono

PCU
« Reply #3 on: 16 Sep 2003, 03:57 am »
PCU is great! It even has George Clinton & The P-Funk in it :thumb: