Q for the panny pros

JoshK

Q for the panny pros
« on: 15 Sep 2003, 07:10 pm »
I have a Panny RP91.  I finally found someone willing to sell me a DVD-R copy of the VHS tape of Tori Amos Live in NYC.  I don't have a VCR so I had been looking for such an animal.  Does anyone know if a DVD-R will play on a Panny?

Marbles

Q for the panny pros
« Reply #1 on: 15 Sep 2003, 07:15 pm »
One played on mine........That was the only one I tried.

bubba966

Q for the panny pros
« Reply #2 on: 15 Sep 2003, 11:53 pm »
This has been moved to the HT area as it's more hardware related than it is software related.

Josh, I've only tried a model or two from Panny (don't recall which ones exactly) when I was messing around with a DVD-R. But they played them just fine.

I see no reason why your RP-91 shouldn't play a DVD-R. Especially as Panny has been selling DVD burners for quite some time now.

shokunin

Q for the panny pros
« Reply #3 on: 16 Sep 2003, 12:10 am »
The RP-91 should have no problems with DVD-R.  I had an RP-56 which was of the same generation as the RP-91 and it had no problems with DVD-R's and neither does my RP-82.

JoshK

Q for the panny pros
« Reply #4 on: 16 Sep 2003, 04:12 pm »
Thanks Brian, wasn't sure where to put it.
 :o

Thanks all, I think I'll buy it and hope for the best.  I am really excited about it as I have seen part of it and besides being a great concert of Tori's, it features a duet of Tori with Maynard of Tool (my favorite band). Muhammed my Friend is a great song, maybe we should force GWB to listen to it a few times!